April 2005 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
April's photo contest is going to be for any picture from your layout with a loco or rolling stock somewhere in the shot. Easy rules, the picture must be taken on your layout, module or diorama, and the picture must be take by you.

A bonus for this month's contest winner. Not only do they get bragging rights, but their picture will appear on the next issue of the Gauge on-line magazine. Also, the top three vote getters pictures will go to the "winner's circle" album in the gallery.:thumb::thumb:

With this in mind, you can link to a picture, but please don't just post the link if at all possible.

Thanks, and good luck to you all.:wave::wave:

this picture was taken on my module. it is an Atlas SP B39-8 crossing my scratchbuilt trestle.

sp%20meet%206.JPG

http://akpierce.20m.com/Model trains/southern pacific models/sp meet 6.JPG

CN1

May 6, 2003
ALCO RS2 at St-Lambert crossing on my HO layout, the Bonaventure et Chambly. Life-Like Proto 1000 customed painted for SL&C shortline. Still need to come up with an Herald.

200541194818_RS2%20A%20St-lambert%20xing.jpg

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
I'm disqualified from the contest.
But since I like entering the contests, here's mine.
Central New England service facility, with retro paint C44-9W, and visiting power from the west. The paint on the -9 isn't the only thing left from the New Haven. A water tower and water stand are still standing, reminders of a Golden age.

Attachments

• CNEyard.jpg
    CNEyard.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 182

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
A passenger local crosses the Sumpter Run trestle on my old N scale layout, the Poor Fork RR & Mining Co.

I scratchbuilt the trestle from styrene strip…

I added the smoke & steam with Adobe Photoshop…

aar.jpg

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Switching the Georgetown Sub

A busy un-sung hero spending the late afternoon assembling a train for one of those boastful road engines to haul from city to city.
The loco is an 0-6-0 and is HO. I don't have any of those HO LPBs to add to the scene yet.

Attachments

• DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 174

cobra

Dec 11, 2003
belle river , Ontario
Visit site
This is a picture of my HO coke oven battery , almost complete , as part of my Great Lakes Steel layout .There are scratchbuilt as well as kitbashed items here. The 44 tonner is pushing a loaded coal car over the dump grate of the conveyor .

Neil

Attachments

• 100_1269.JPG
    100_1269.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 155

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
My module/layout acts as a catch-all for pending projects and my diorama is a bit overused, with your permission, I consider the club layout as part of my empire, if only to run my equipment on it ;)

Cass Scenic Railway's Ol' #5 pulls in a bulkhead flat into Theirran's Lumber at Roundtop, WV as part of it's sporatic part time work when it's not hauling tourists.

P.S. If you look carefully you'll see that, without a little help, this train ain't goin' nowhere anytime soon ;) .

Attachments

• bwshay1.jpg
    bwshay1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 151

Bryant01

Sep 4, 2004
Here is one I took a few weeks back. SP Heavy Mountain (HO) pulling a tanker consist over Diablo Canyon. I added the smoke.
Bryant
aec.sized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.