April 06, It's not the trains, it's the structures

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I keep forgetting that I haven't entered yet. I tried to get a shot of a neat bingo hall not too far from me. It's built like a riverboat. Problem is that there's always so many cars in the parking lot you can't really get a good shot.

Soooo, as a really poor substitute, here's a shot Robb's Feed Store from my layout.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• Robbs feed.jpg
    Robbs feed.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 184

viperman

Mar 13, 2006
Carol Stream, IL
Had a hard time picking one to use. So many shots of downtown Chicago that I've taken and love. Think I'll use this one of an L station in the loop.
Stevenpics022.jpg

wsor4050

Mar 26, 2006
Here my first attempt at this

Hi all,
Here my first attempt at this. I think I've compressed the photo to much to show the detail. It's a photo of the only industry on my small switching layout.
At the back are three flour silos followed by the main factory, then the goods in warehouse and lastly part the old dispatch warehouse.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 149

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Welcome to the Gauge, Chris. It's nice to see a new member jumping right in with an entry to the photo contest, and a really nice one at that. I wish that more of our "active" members would join in, too!

Wayne

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Hey, nice stuff, got some great entries this month. We're down to the last few hours of the contest so anyone that hasn't entered yet still has some time... well, I'll keep it open until I get on the computer around 5 AM tomorrow morning, Arizona time that is...:wave::wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
I didn't have anything to submit for this one.. :( What's next for May??? :D :D :D
Ahhhh, for May, we're gunna make it easy for everybody. We're going to try the new way using the Gallery, but I gurantee you that no one will have an excuse not to be able to enter.:wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.