Apollo Lunar Rover (LRV) Design Build Thread

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Perry

Perry New Member

Where is the Rev.1 ( 1:32 )?... I can't find it in his site
  2. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

OOOOOOO.... :twisted:

thanks for that sir Bengt!!!

and oh yeah, just like sir Perry said, where's the 1/32 scale (revision 1)version?

oh well, maybe I'll just rescale the 1/16 variant... :-D
  3. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Carl´s Lunar Rover Models

Perry and Hans,

It seems that you are right - I can´t find it, either.
    However, I have all Carl´s models saved on my separate hard drive. So, please send me a PM, stating your e-mail address, and I will send the 1:32 scale model to you rightaway. No trouble at all - I´m glad if I can help.

Bengt :thumb:
  4. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Perry and wedge,

Lunar Rover model file is sent!

5. mvink

mvink Member

The Rev. 1 that I got from Carl last year has only has 3 pages - The cover sheet and two pages of wheel parts. Nothing else. If yours is different, may I also have a copy as well?

6. Nando

Nando Designer Extraordinaire

could we ask to Mos95b to update his "Moonport" site with your files?
    So all of we will have available the correct version.

It's only a suggestion.... :mrgreen:
    Best, Nando
  7. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

You are absolutely right - the 1:32 scale rover model that I have has only 3 pages!!! It is a preliminary release.
    I hadn´t noticed this before, because I was only interested in the 1.16 scale model, which is complete with 14 pages in all (including the cover).

Sorry about this, Perry and wedge! The Rev. 2 PDF file on the 'Moonport' home page (in 1:16th scale) seems to be the only existing one. I actually recall a discussion now that Carl had on this forum where he asked the members which size they preferred. As I can remember, the majority were in favor of the slightly larger size. That might explain why there is only one (Rev. 2).
    However, downsizing a PDF is easy and does not affect quality, so that would be the thing to do if you want a smaller model.

8. Sporak

Sporak New Member

I've been looking for a Lunar Rover for ever :)
  9. THE DC

THE DC Member

Thanks for this find!

The DC