Apollo Lunar Module / UHU

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by wedge, Nov 2, 2015.

1. wedge

wedge Member

I know that it is not funny anymore, but there is another LM from UHU. I have Ascent stage completed and I am working on descent stage just right now :)

I also decided to continue with my scratch build based on Vincent Meen´s LM 5.

Without further due - there is my ascent stage

zathros, lyter1958, Tonino and 2 others like this.
  2. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Holy Cr*p that's nice!! post some build picks. your model is coming along excellently!. ;)

3. wedge

wedge Member

Thank you Zathros :) I Really appreciate it.

UHU, thank you for another great model !

4. zathros

This is absolutely fantastic! You are in a very small club of Master Modelers that have pulled off building this model excellently! :)
  5. zathros

Wedge, feel absolutel welcome to post a build thread of "Vincent Meen´s LM 5" on this forum. I think everyone here would love to see that. ;)
    Tonino likes this.
  6. wedge

wedge Member

Now I see at the pictures that I forgot to push the upper hatch in. Never mind, It is not glued :p

Zathros, with the Meen´s model I am only at the beginning and from now I´m not heaving much time for that so it will be very slow and boring process :p Still I will try to show my progress and I think that I have started building thread already somevhere in the past. Just to remind, there is my work so far...

7. Tonino

Tonino Member

What?!?!?!? :surprise:
    SonOfAGun2501 likes this.