Anyone need help with something?

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

i have been busy with life.havn`t had much time.
  2. jak6123

jak6123 New Member

I purchased an evader st for my son a week ago. Worked great for a few days and now the motor/trans slips when tring to move it own weight. On a stand it seems to work normal (wheels unloaded). What could be damaged, the dif?

I am new to RC's and don't know anything about troubleshooting problems yet. Sure could use some help.
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

the slipper might just need adjustment. the manual should tell you how to do it
  4. danclow

danclow New Member

im confused www.cenracing.comhave this nitro car car which they say goes 70 mph...hmm. is the hpi rs4 better and are they good. which one you you pick
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i like hpi more as a company so i would probably get the rs4
  6. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah HPI are good they cars are very stable

THE SAVAGE is the bes they got!
  7. zzyx7

zzyx7 New Member

HP does not equal RPM + Torque... The formula is

HP = (RPM*Torque)/5252

and torque is in ft-lbs. so if you had 1 hp @30,000 RPM, you're engine's outputting .175 ft-lbs of torque.
  8. iluv2boost

iluv2boost New Member

Does It Have to be related to RcWebboard because I have a unraleted qwestion. Where Can I get A Free Yahoo All-star Or Rare?
  9. iluv2boost

iluv2boost New Member

10. T-Spec Drift

T-Spec Drift New Member

Does anyone know of interchangeable parts for the Trinity T-Spec chassis, I am looking for parts from other chassis to hop up my T-Spec. I realize that the T-Spec is simply a re-box of the ACME Vanguard A2001 touring car, but I have not been able to find any hop ups, Probably because it is a Spec Car, Which is why I am trying to find Interchangeable Parts.
  11. TCrox

TCrox Member

What would be the biggest, baddest engine I can put onto a Nitro 3 EVO (RTR if that makes a difference)?
  12. redheat

redheat Member

TCrox, if you want to stay with HPI could bump it up to a .18ss Nitro Star,if you want something better go with a Wasp.18@1.9HP. Cant get enough of this stuff , could say I'm a major junky when it comes to R/C.
  13. TCrox

TCrox Member

Awesome! I can't imagine it's going to take me long to burn this engine out lol We'll see how the weekend goes with putting the new chasis on.
  14. redheat

redheat Member

Nitro star .18ss another replacement not sure on HP
  15. redheat

redheat Member

Sorry already said that, must be bored out of my mind.
  16. NightKidSi

NightKidSi New Member

yes, i have a questions about gearing does anybudy has gearing specs for an rs4 3, traxxas 4-tec, or a, g4 black magic? any gearing would help im trying to get good top end on all of these cars. anyhting would help thanks.

17. TCrox

TCrox Member

If anyone could bang out an answer to this, or point us in the right direction, that'd be great! I'm actually looking for super pickup, not huge top end, but want to be able to set up both eventually (I have the RS4).
  18. NightKidSi

NightKidSi New Member

yea, i also have a rs4 i want to gear up. somone has to have atleast 1 of the cars gears ive listed. thanks.

19. madogmarty

madogmarty Member

hi, i have a rs4 3ss, that is too low to the ground. how can i raise it? my friend has a CEN something that is supposed to go like 73pmh, and i can beat him in the parking lot. but my car feels, and sounds like a piece of junk compared to his when bumps are concerend.
    his car feels so smooth. my car scrapes everything on the ground, and the bottom of my chassis looks terrible.
    i need to get my car higher off the ground.
    i need to know what i need to make my car feel..not so junky compared to a CEN car,and to raise it off the ground.
    if anyone can help,
    and can anything be done about the loose steering in a rs4 3ss?
  20. ty923

ty923 Member

i have a questioni have a stock nitro evader whit is the bigestengine that i can put in to it. thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.