anyone need help with something ask here

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 11, 2002.

1. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

since the shop is rihgt there at ur school you might even get a good deal on the stuff, or even free!
  2. RockStarZeus

RockStarZeus Member

If its anything like the automotive shop (where i am) then all i would have to pay for is materials. I'll let you know what I find out.

PS-Are you the only one that posts around here??[?]
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well lately this place has just been slow. It will pick up speed and then go slow. happen's al the time.
  4. mpracing

mpracing Member

wow i havent been on in forever, jeese this post has so many pages, oh well whats up everyone. i won a few races, but seems like its getting to easy, hopefully ill go to some serious races soon.
  5. bandit1

bandit1 Member

damn its been a while dude. glad to hear ur kickin#@$%where u r.
  6. xerox

xerox Member

yo guys whats up yo i just bought a new tweo speed for my mt2 and i was woundering if the two spergers should have a little flex to them because mine have a little flex before i put them in the enging.
    please help this is the first time i have put together a two speed for anything
  7. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Do you mean the gears wiggle on the shaft or that the plastic is flexing?
  8. xerox

xerox Member

i mean that that plastic spergers were moving together when compressed is that noirmal
  9. kaz1num_786

kaz1num_786 New Member

Hi i have a 1/10 buggy off road petrol car which use a 15CXP or 15CXS engine but i want to put in a new engine so dose anyone know if could replace this engine with a 15CX?? Can you reply Quick
  10. gaz_r36

gaz_r36 Member

wots the best way 2 resize pictures
  11. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Xerox: Take the two speed completely apart and reassemble it. If you need instructions HPI has them on their website. The gears will wiggle alittle bit but they should not wiggle when you have it in place. But if you put the two speed together backwards or anything of that sort then the tranny will not shift or you may just be stuck in second gear.

Kaz 1 Num: Yes that will fit.

Gaz r36: Use Adobe Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. They are perfect for resizing.
  12. xerox

xerox Member

yo man thanks for the info i also got a new exhaust and you can hear it , it makes a big difference and so anywase the two speed in my truck does not kick in for some reason i turned it 2.30 turns and i couldn't hear it so then i turned it three times and i am going to see if it makes a big difference. also i was woundering what is a good engine i was looking at am .18 os engine but i was woundering if there are better .18's out there thanks .

ps. it is for a nitro rs4 mt2.
  13. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

That OS .18 is supposed to be a good engine. It even looks nice. And its about time that OS is starting to keep up with the other manufactures in the way of looks and preformance. But it will always be hard to keep up with OS quality.
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey folks, I'm new to the hobby. Picked up a 2.5 T-Maxx off e-bay. Ran a Qt of fuel through it fine not problem. Now cant get it started. Fresh battery in the Ez start, only turns for a quick second. then stops. Motor light on Ez starter does'nt light. Turns fine when Glow plug is out. What gives?
  15. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

It is probably flooded. Take the the glow plug out and turn over the engine via the EZ-Start.

If the engine is new then you may have the common problem of the piston being stuck in the TDC (top dead center). In that case your gonna have to take the heat sink off and push the piston down use something hard but no metal (like wood) so that it does not damage the piston or the sleeve. Make sure you have the EZ-Start taken off the back. (you may have to tap the wood with a SMALL hammer to get it to dislodge. Use after run oil generously during the whole process as to lube the piston and sleeve and to prevent the piston from catching gall and scarring the walls of the sleeve. Let me know.
  16. xerox

xerox Member

i was woundering does anybody know how i could put an extra wire on a battery pack so that you don't have to open the case so that you can charge it when ever you want i have an mt2 and i have the extra wire but don't know what it goes on it is either the battery pack or the wire that connects to the reciever.
  17. nick2233

nick2233 New Member

Hey. I have a nikko super octane electric rc car. I was wondering if there was any way to make it faster. Is there a faster engine i could get? Thanks
  18. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I think they have a faster motor for it you would have to check there site tho. I don't belive you can put a differen't motor in it other then the motor's they make. In my rc driver they had nikko cars and I went to there site and they had parts that you could upgrade your car with.
  19. nick2233

nick2233 New Member

Whats the website? I cant find it. So i cant buy an electric engine and put it in?
  20. car_nut

car_nut New Member

will a hpi rotostart fit a megatech m16 engine