anyone need help with something ask here

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 11, 2002.

1. ersatz1025

ersatz1025 New Member

Im new to RC and Ive decided to buy my first RC. Ive chosen monster truck the E-Max. My question is there any RTR electric powered monster truck that is more HARDCORE Faster and Bigger than the E-MAX?
  2. chevy7392

chevy7392 New Member

do you know if and or where i can get a bigger cooling head for my xtm.18 i run it in my t-maxx and i would like to run it it a little leaner without having to worry about overheating as much. thanks
  3. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

What is a cheap electric car (under150)That is faster than a bandit?
  4. mxking171

mxking171 Member

hey man i have an electric stampede ready to rune for like 175 canadain email me if ur interestid at
  5. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

What is a cheap electric car..but is really fast
  6. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Well what is the fastest and cheapest electric car..I am dieing for one!
  7. mxking171

mxking171 Member

for ur kinda money the electric stampede wich i have and will u buy mine its in mint condition email me a5t
  8. Graciezmommy

Graciezmommy New Member

I just finished putting my truck (king blackfoot) together servo's working fine, my back wheels spun for twenty seconds and thought all was good turned off and went to put on floor and nothing. Servo's are still working but it appears the motor ceased. The back tires spun opposite directions but not same direction at same time. took everything apart and the gears are spinning fine but pinion gear on 540 motor doesn't spin the darn thing is brand new could the motor be ceased or any ideas?? Thanks

9. rdandy5875

rdandy5875 New Member

did you put capacitors on the motor? That's all I can think of. It runs ok on the table, but doesn't run on the floor huh?
  10. brick

brick New Member

Hey mp, I have a nitro evader st with the o.s.18 engine and it runs real hot.I have cut holes in the windshield and over the engine. I am running 1 1/2 turns out on the top needle and 1 3/4 out on the low end. I was thinking of switching to 10% nitro fuel from 20% and was also thinking of getting a larger cooling head. Will these changes help? Do you have any other advice? Thanks brick!!
  11. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Is the E-Maxx faster than the bandit? would it beat it in a drag race?
  12. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Has anyone ever found a T-Maxx under 300? I am looking for one...
  13. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

Whoooah BRICK! it sounds like you are running wayyyyayyyayy too lean. Like lots and lots too lean. I forget what the numbers ive read are but I think that on the os engine the most you low end should be is 2 1/2 turns and high end about the same Ill check my manuals I also have os engines. Deffinately too lean though. Anyone else know? comment.
  14. mpracing

mpracing Member

ahh it feels to good to be back from international races. they were to fun, yet i couldnt talk like em, but girls are cute there. I am terribly sry for not answering all these 8 million questions, I have had to many troubles gettin online down there.

if you want my help just send me email, i dont have time to get on here much more i can use my sidekick mobile phone to answer questions though through email, I will be travling alot more, here is the address:

I missed ya all, even you rockn82 and admin, well later guys next post will be sometime when I get back again.

Also my new [}:)]prototype[}:)] GT rocks, shhhh.

15. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Can a electric rustler beat a bandit? well if it cant what can I dod for it to actually beat it...bacause my friend got one and I really want to beat him (*hehe*)Another:How much is the cheapest Nitro Rustler 2.5 anybody has ever found...

I know Ive been asking all about all these cars..but Im am a just trying to look for pretty good cars...
  16. mpracing

mpracing Member

see here is your deal...

the bandit had good handlin, its lighter, so if you get a rustler you will need a very good motor, esc, radio, and get a 4000mAh battery pack, it will boost your lower end and even out your top end, just adjust your chamber and toe-in / out and you can get that ep rustler to stay or seriously beat that bandit. and if ur dirty run his buggy over.

17. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Haha...Thanks alot (good idea)
  18. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Are you talking about the electric or Nitro?

19. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Suggestions on good motors..forget my other question about electric or Nitro...
  20. jeffkell84

jeffkell84 New Member

Having tproblems finding a replacement heatsink for a .16 engine. Would like aftermarket, Any advice?