Anyone knows a Mitsubishi KI-46-III model?

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Alcides, Jul 27, 2006.

1. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

Sorry to hear about your dog, but glad to know you have a new pup. The Dinah is showing great progress!
  2. Alcides

Alcides Member

I have to scan the kit !!!

Because, soon we can have the upgrade parts. :wink:

Really this is looking better and better.

3. airbob

airbob Member

Upgrade parts available at my website for glassed-nose Ki-46

I have just loaded the nose/fuselage changes and the revised engine nacelle/ and added 1500HP engine to the old MATY KI-46 "Dinah" to complete the very elegent reconnaissance version of this plane. This is available at the link:

ENJOY!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  4. Artie Bob

Artie Bob Member

Thank you!

IMHO, the "long nose" Dinah is the most elegant twin engine aircraft of WWII. Thank you for giving those of us who are "model design challenged" the opportunity to build this version. This is , of course just another one of your contributions that go above and beyond our previous expectations. Thanks again and again, your sharing and help (ala Boeing Clipper, B-707, KC-135, Lockheed 10) are examples of the best one can hope to encounter in a fellow hobbyist.

Artie Bob
  5. airbob

airbob Member

Thank You!!!

Artie Bob,
    Thank you...your comments are most kind....I love this hobby and love the
    opportunity it affords me to express myself with some of the talents that God has given me!!!:yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:
  6. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Domo Arigato, Airbob-San!
    (I think it means Thank You in Japanese :grin: )
  7. Gil

Gil Active Member

Nicely Done

Sorry to hear about the passing of the puppy but glad to hear you of the new addition.

I'd also like to thank you for all the work on the Ki-46. Now who will do a little cockpit detail for a clear canopy version...,

8. Alcides

Alcides Member

Thank you. Thank you !!!

Gracias. Gracias Mr. Airbob

I guess I have to begin to cut now :)

9. rickstef

rickstef Guest

It does Mike

10. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

Ahhh... "Dinah, with the nice linah" as the Allied pilots used to say. Nice looking plane.
  11. chapmerino

chapmerino New Member

Hello Ray,

You mention that Trotskiy has a Ki-46, in the 2nd group of planes, 2nd row, 3rd plane. All I get when I open the Trotskiy website is the fighters, etc. I've been trying to find the Trotskiy bombers that show up as the background from time to time. Do you have any idea of how I can open this site? Is it different than the one with most of the fighter aircraft? Any info. is appreciated.