Anyone know .......

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
where I could pick up these EXTREMLY hard to find Walthers Kits in HO scale? wall1 wall1 wall1 wall1 wall1 wall1

Superior Paper Mill (#933-3060)
Tire Plant (#933-3078)
Stamping Plant (#933-3075)

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.

TruckLover, I am 100% sure you have the capabilities tosctrachbuild or kitbash something. I have never seen these buildings, but I know you could make somethng that would look great, and the best part, UNIQUE! But sorry, Ive not seen them, but if I ever get the chance soon, Ill look at a nearby hobby shop, they have a HUGE selection of kits.

To add to the search, howsabout ADM grain bins, not the whole kit, just additional ones, Im thinking of using PVC pipe.:rolleyes:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
TruckLover, I am 100% sure you have the capabilities tosctrachbuild or kitbash something. I have never seen these buildings, but I know you could make somethng that would look great, and the best part, UNIQUE! But sorry, Ive not seen them, but if I ever get the chance soon, Ill look at a nearby hobby shop, they have a HUGE selection of kits.​

To add to the search, howsabout ADM grain bins, not the whole kit, just additional ones, Im thinking of using PVC pipe.:rolleyes:

Thanks Kevin :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I might just have to try and scratch/kitbash them. But i did however just find 2 OF THE STAMPING PLANTS!!!!!!! I also picked up 2 Allied Rail Re-builder kits from Walthers too. Got them from "The Western Depot"

So the stamping plants are off the list. Im still looking for the Superior Paper Mill and the Tire Plant tho so if anyone has a link or knows where i can get them please PM me or post here. I dont want to use e-bay so those are out of the question for now

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
I now have ordered:

1 Walthers Ford Auto Assembly Plant - Walthers Model Railroad Mall -- product information page for 933-3079
2 Walthers Ford Stamping Plants - Walthers Model Railroad Mall -- product information page for 933-3075
2 Walthers Allied Rail Rebuilders - Walthers Model Railroad Mall -- product information page for 933-3016
1 Walthers Red X Cement - Walthers Model Railroad Mall -- product information page for 933-3704
1 Walthers Ford Auto Yard Guard Station - Walthers Model Railroad Mall -- product information page for 933-3505
1 Walthers Air Filter and Building Ductwork Kit - Walthers Model Railroad Mall -- product information page for 933-3503
2 Roof Air Conditioning set - Walthers Model Railroad Mall -- product information page for 933-3157
2 Storage Tank Set w/Piping - Walthers Model Railroad Mall -- product information page for 933-3514

All retired kits exept the Allied Rail Rebuilders :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Im still in need of the Superior Paper Mill and the Tire plant. Please let me know if you know where i can get either of these models. Thanks again