Anyone know where I can buy HO scale birds?

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by vanda32547, Nov 29, 2004.

1. vanda32547

vanda32547 Member

Mornin' All

Anyone know where I can buy HO scale birds? I know they were available a few years ago but I can't seem to find anyone who still manufactures or has them available. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Member

About six months ago I was in a hobby shop in Upland, California and saw some little plastic birds in HO scale. I was amazed at how small they were. (They also had rats, that were even smaller). I think the name was Pegasus Hobbies. You might try an internet search.
  3. rcline

rcline Member

Bob, when my gets home later today, I'll ask her where she found the HO scale animals and such. The site was a really good one, it had birds as well as naked people in positions that, well, let's just say that I wouldn't display them on my track for the public to see. ( lol ) What am I saying? Yes I would!!!!!! Anyway, when my wife gets home I'll ask you for the site and send it on to you.
  4. rcline

rcline Member

Bob - I'll ask her, not you lol!!!
  5. rcline

rcline Member

Today must be a bad day starting for me--- I'll ask my WIFE when SHE gets home.
  6. vanda32547

vanda32547 Member

Thanks I would appreciate that info,
  7. rcline

rcline Member

8. rcline

rcline Member

9. wjstix

wjstix Member

WOW !! Those birds are amazing, I'm going to have to get some of those loons for my layout. They are our (Minnesota) state bird afterall (though most people assume it's the mosquito) !!
  10. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

That is a very cool link. I'm surprised at individual species being painted in HO scale! Now, if he offers pigeons sitting/standing on roofs, I think he could sell a bunch!

11. CharlesH.

CharlesH. Member

Wow! Those are tiny! A far cry from the ones I made out of clay (which later got mysteriously lost in a play-doh ball). Anyone know what's Washington's official bird?
  12. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member