Anyone know TruckLover?

NIevo

Oct 19, 2007
Hayden, ID
Well long story short, he PM'd me about a kit I had been looking for that was rare and out of production and so I called and bought it. Thing is it was the kit he was planning on buying and didn't realize they only had onewall1. Well I found another one and need to get ahold of him before the auction ends. He hasn't been on for awhile and so I was wondering if anyone else here knew how to get ahold of him and tell him to check his PM's. Thanks.

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
I would say that a Private Message will be the best way to go. I just checked his members profile and he does have two forms of of Instant Message as well. He's had a lot of time intensive complications in life lately but he usually checks in every so often. I forgot to check while I was there but he may have an email address listed in his profile as well. If none of those ideas appeal to you, be patient, he'll be around.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Im here im here lol

No worries about the kit :thumb: :mrgreen: I think we got that taken care of, hopefully you can win that auction for me lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You can reach me by e-mail, bnsfcsxcnw@aol.com and bnsfcsxcnw@yahoo.com

Im working on saveing some money to get me a mac book so I can be on everyday like i used to. There not cheap $1500.00 so it might take me another month before Im able to buy one :rolleyes: but then ill be able to go on this great forum everyday like i used to :mrgreen: :thumb: :mrgreen: