Anyone have a Tekin BC100L?

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by agoodman, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agoodman

agoodman New Member

I just picked up a Tekin BC100L charger in an Ebay auction and I don't have a manual for it and cannot seem to find one on the web at all. Does anyone either have a manual or could tell me some basic usage tips for this charger? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
  2. GTO_Greg

GTO_Greg New Member

I've got a Tekin BC100L, and I even have the instruction sheet... :) I'll try to make a scan of it, and either post it or I can e-mail it to you.

-Greg
  3. agoodman

agoodman New Member

Greg,

Wow, thanks a lot, yeah, if you could scan it and email it to me I would appreciate it greatly, thanks again!! You can send a copy of it (at your leisure of course) to the following email. Thanks again!

agoodman@epicor.com
  4. GTO_Greg

GTO_Greg New Member

Er... I spoke too soon. My scanner has taken a dump. However, I was able to make a xerox copy of the instructions, so if you want to e-mail me your address, I will snail mail you the copy I made: greg1@gehle.com

-Greg
  5. GTO_Greg

GTO_Greg New Member

I've received several requests for a copy of these instructions, and I was wondering if there was anyone else out there that needed a set... please shoot me an e-mail so I know how many copies to burn (on the work copier, of course... [8D])
  6. hammer

hammer New Member

7. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i havnt seen any of them around. i dont think they are into this anymore
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.