Anybody else notice Trucklover's gone missing?

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
As I was reading through threads, it occured to me that I have not seen anything from Trucklover for a while. Upon checking his profile, it says his last activity was October 22nd. His last thread did not mention anything about going anywhere for a while and I also noticed that his location is listed as Rancho Santa Margarita, California - fire country. It is very unlike him to go this long without posting. Anyone know of the whereabouts of the fires in that region? Are they under control or still raging? If anybody knows how to contact him, you might give it a try and let him know that he's missed here at The Gauge.

N

nachoman

weird. I hope he is okay. Maybe his harddrive crashed. Bad enough, but that's better than having your house burn down!

Kevin

CRed

He's fine guys,he was just going through some personal issues.I sold him a couple trains a couple weeks ago and not long after he explained why he hadn't been able to get me the money.He PM'ed me today to say that he would get the money for the trains out today and things are getting better now.

Chris

jbaakko

He's fine guys, he's got a job now, so he spends time working instead of playing... Thus how he's got the money for Chris's trains.

I talked with him 2 days ago by PM.

Gary S.

That is good to hear. I had noticed that he was missing also, and was wondering if he had started on that bedroom layout yet. I was figuring he was bogged down with school and homework.

Kevinkrey

I made the connection few weeks ago and have been curious. I want his input on my vehicle diorama as it takes shape. Glad to hear he is ok but I did get a chance to catchup on his posts, He sure types fast. Hope he can get back on soon. Oh yea, your comments are welcome as well on my vehicle diorama.

CNWman

CNW Fan
I hope he returns, he was one of the first people to welcome me to the Gauge back when I was still a newb at model railroading.

Kevinkrey

That will not be a problem at all.:thumb: I dont think there is anybody who will dissagre. I just hope he can get on soon to se my new vehicle thread, I just hope he doesn't think I tried to take his place. Anybody know how long he might be?

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
wow guys, glad to know I was missed!!! :wave: :wave:

As Chris said above, I went thru some personal problems. Family for one thing, the divorce is still going on with my parents. I also had a bigger more emotional situation on my hands involving my girlfreind. No its not what you think, it wasnt us breaking up it was something way more serious but im not going into details. Along with that problem, she also has been having problems at home and her parents are already divorced.

Also as Josh said, I work at Lowes now and Ive been working from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm tuesday thru friday (just part time for right now) and its my first job so its making me tired sign1sign1 I usually come home from work and just crash. I work in the lumber/building materials department, its fun but alotta work. Then im usually up till 3:00-3:30 in the morning talking to my girlfriend and then getting up at 5:30 am to go to work lol. Not the best thing to do but hey, shes my girlfriend and I love her to death.

Mondays are usually my days to come on the Gauge. we dont have internet anymore at home, my mom shut it off to "try and get us back for my dad divorcing her" so Im not usually on that much unless im at my grandparents house like I am today. I occationally stop in to check my PM's on the weekends at friends houses but usually mondays im on all day to catch up on posts and such :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ohh and Trainnut, sorry man, Ive been meaning to help you out with your expantion. Do you still want some input from me?

Gary, that layout is started, well the benchwork anyways lol. Ive been building it for a while at my grandparents house. Its all in pieces in the garage and ready for assembly. My dad is still not sure whats going to happen with the hosue that were in right now but one things for sure, this layout will come to life :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Man those fires were a pain in the neck, it was really smokey round here for like 2 weeks. Were okay tho, the fires never got any houses round here thanks to the brave and amazing fire fighteres. The fire did however burn 12 homes in the canyon. Firefighters were not able to save them, it was to much of a risk to try and save them. The Santiago Fire (the one closest to me and that came close to the homes round here, some even right up to there backyard fences) is contained but still not out. Its on the other side of Saddleback mountain now, more towards riverside county. Been burning for about 3 weeks now I believe.

Kevin. You bet ill take a look at your new thread :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Vehicles are my specialty hahahaha. Ohh and dont worry bout taking my place either. This place is for everyone to share there work and Im just glad everyone here is so nice and kind. :thumb: :thumb:

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Good to see you on line again:wave: and you seem to be in good spirits despite all the complications of life!:eek: As you've seen from threads past, this is a great place to come when you need support for those "other" things going on in your world.
Don't sweat the expansion I've been thinking about. First we have to get the new office built and that's been put on hold soooo... it'll probably be a while.
Like I said, good to have you back again even if it is only one day a week! A day at a time....

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Good to see you on line again:wave: and you seem to be in good spirits despite all the complications of life!:eek: As you've seen from threads past, this is a great place to come when you need support for those "other" things going on in your world.
Don't sweat the expansion I've been thinking about. First we have to get the new office built and that's been put on hold soooo... it'll probably be a while.
Like I said, good to have you back again even if it is only one day a week! A day at a time....

Ahh construction lol. Always seems to take WAY TO LONG to get done lol.

Well let me know if ya still want some input and perhaps a trackplan still later on when your ready :mrgreen: :thumb:

ohh and thanks for the welcome back too :wave:

Gary S.

Woohoo! :wave:

Good to see you back! Glad you are okay, sorry about the troubles you are going through. Always look on the bright side though, things could be worse, and there are valuable lessons to be learned as you overcome adversity. Glad to see you are in good spirits.