Anybody but me have a Mascot?

Here is my helper. He is a pewter casting hand painted by a fine artist
(not me). Do any of you have Mascots or helpers ? Live or like mine?
My Albuquerque Carnuel & Tijeras R.R. is based on ATSF's old Horny Toad Division and so mine is the ACTRR Horny Toad Division and thus my mascot.

DSCN3645.jpg

Mike

65GASSER

Jun 12, 2006
Malvern, AR
Never really thought about it. There is my girlfriends morbidly obease cat that I have to run off all the time when I'm working on my trains... but I wouldn't count that a mascot.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I like it! A lot of lines have an animal mascot. Yours is very appropriate It'll be fun to see some. I'm afraid I'm not coming up with anything suitable for a Penn Central themed layout (dollar bills leaking out of boxcars?) but maybe I can think of one for my new shortline. Its loosely based on a line that went into the Catskill Mountains so maybe a bobcat....? Fun idea!
Ralph

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
I have Geroge the Gargoyle sitting on my desk. He's kind of a goofy looking dude. However, my daughter would probably be closer to a mascot. She loves trains almost as much as Daddy. :D

I never really thought about it until now. I guess I do! The top is a rattier names Bitsa. She is my ex-fience's dog. Bitsa would come downstairs and sit on my lap as I ran my trains. She also tried to lay in it while I was modelling. That didn't make me to happy. She is a very good dog.

The buttom picture is my Rock Island Line engineer bear that my sister Jennifer made for me. He now sits on a book shelf and over looks me when I am modelling. He has no name. I really should name him. Any ideas? "Rocky" The Engineer?

Andy:wave:

Attachments

• mascotgauge.jpg
    mascotgauge.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 63