any1 ever built a pull behind trailer?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by bandit1, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bandit1

bandit1 Member

I have a pretty big piece of ply-wood sitting in my basement and i was think of putting it to use by making an inclosed,pull behind rc trailer, that would be hooked up to a P.O.S radioshack rc truck. I had an attempt once with one but it failed miserably. So if any of u have built one b4 or are thinking of making one, like me, how did u make one or how are u planning on making one? Just wondering...thanks...
  2. CaNaDiAnRaCeR

CaNaDiAnRaCeR Member

it could work but on a radioshack truck?????? Don't you have anything more powerful so you can get the best performance out of the trailer?
  3. t3infernus

t3infernus Member

-->**he prolly wants to haul his more powerful RC ON the trailor...thus using the radio shack truck.**<-- nice idea tho...that'd be pretty cool...i might make one for my 4-tec...haha that'd look hilarious.
  4. bandit1

bandit1 Member

ya that was the plan, t3. i only have 1 "good" rc so thats the one that'll go on the trailer.
  5. CaNaDiAnRaCeR

CaNaDiAnRaCeR Member

oh ok. My friend and I built a trailer for our bikes. We're re-building it now to make it stronger and his uncle sells LED neon kits for cars so hes got some so were making brake lights and turn signals. lol, its pretty cool. Did you build the trailer yet or got plans?
  6. bandit1

bandit1 Member

i dont have any plans persay. i have some ideas, but the ideas im coming up with, i think will lay on the heavy side and im not too sure that a radioshack will be able to pull it. so im trying to get the most out of it that i can without going overboard. So i geuss the first thing ill do is get basic stuff on(bottom, sides, front, back, top)i was think on have the back of it come down with hinges, and then somehow lock back up at the top. also maybe some kind of lighting system and a simple hitch for the front. Other than those things im not sure wat to put on that wouldnt be too much extra wieght....
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I have seen some weigh trailers going off of ebay for about 50 bucks or less, they look pretty cool. When ever you decide to amek it and have it compleate plz post pics it would be really cool to see!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.