Any uber detailed scifi models available?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by causticphlegm, Oct 28, 2007.

1. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

I'm looking to try my hand at something detailed on the scale of GPM or Halinski models...except in the Scifi genre. There is a nicely detailed Lambda Shuttle but I already built one (less complicated) : and would like to do something else.

Do any even exist? Any companies that print stuff like this? Suggestions appreciated, thanks.
  2. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

SF PaperCraftGallery
    This is worth looking at :)
  3. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

There's an incredibly detailed model of the Millennium Falcon, but I have forgotten where I got it. I think it was either German or Polish in origin. PM me and I'll send it your way, along with a really detailed model of the Corellian Corvette and some really nice Star Trek models(it'll be easier than m trying to hunt down all the locations I got them from).
  4. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

That was actually the third paper model I ever built. Nicely detailed but I'm looking for something that will REALLY test my skills (sad that they are). Thanks for the suggestion though.

@MF. PM sent.
  5. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Lens head?

How about the Lens head at the site B-manic mentions?
    SF PaperCraftGallery

Or there's the Eagle from Space 1999 that's out there. Don't have a link handy at the moment.
  6. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

You mean this one?

Yeah, I was thinking about that would certainly get my tube rolling skills off to a fast start. :mrgreen:

I think I'm gonna order the t-800 model tho and give that one a shot. The wife isn't gonna be too happy after she sees how much it is, heh. Especially after I just spent 800 bucks in computer upgrades :eek:

Also, MF is sending me some detailed Star Wars models I'm gonna check out.