any one ever tray it ?

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by yaniv, Jun 14, 2008.

1. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

hi to all

must off u i think dont know me or remmber me
    (i am from the old school guys on this forum)
    on the last manth i not have mach times for paper modeling build or design that way all my project are stop from running

but i also have anther hobby and its to fly a R/C HELI & AIRPLANE

i found this link over the net and tuth thet its will be nice to turn one of my old RC heli into one like this

any one ever tray it?

this is the link

Paper Craft Helicopter RC Models
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Hey Yaniv - your name sounds vaguely familiar :p

Sounds awesome!

We are actually toying with a new idea here on the forums - it will span all areas and will be completely multimedia to try and get everyone to mingle a bit more. Will get the train folks and the R/C folks all together. No idea if it will go over (or if it will even be implimented) but it will help bring people with lots of knowledge in different areas together to work on projects together.
  3. widget

widget Member

Sounds like a winner to me. I have a Syma Flexibird "micro" helo simular to THIS that I've ben wanting to make a new fuse for.
  4. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well i will tray to gave it a shut and see what will hepen

but i hope some one on this forum can help us with some knowleg or experience about this stuff :)

and yes my nem is sound familiar to u

are u still flying IL2 :)?

i have on of this also and its will be nice to turn it also to a PAPER i/r MODELS( I SEE SOME PEPOLE DO IT)

but i am thinking on some big helis like my
    or the BELT CP
  5. widget

widget Member

6. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

yes i know this airwolf(i tray to make is test built :p)

i think about some of the ISRAELI AIRFORCE heli

i think about the as365 ATALEF (but cant found on the israeli colors:()
    or a BELL212 anafa
    but i never seen a BELL212 in paper and culd not found a good drawing to make one

meybe i go on the COBRA from maly but i prefer some sexy heli:) like bell or
    as365 dopin
  7. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Yaniv you're back! Where's the C47 you promised us long long ago..? :D

That RC helicopter is awesome! Yaniv if you ever try this then please post pictures and let us know!! (I had been planning on an RC conversion of a Bf109 myself, but never left the drawing board...)
  8. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well if u like u can make the bf109 design work and i will use my electrick stuff to tack it off :)

about the c47 for my bed lock i dont know how to fix the TAIL design so i left it in the side for now

about the m113 i not tach it for long time but i will back to it soon:)

well i going to tray this HELI stuff meybe on the MALI COBRA
    (i prefer a bell212 or DOPING)
    i know that ther is a realy nice dophin model from modelart but its not on the israeli colors

so if ther is some one here that can help me color it into israeli that will be gr8 :)
  9. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

For real?!!! That'll be so cool!!
  10. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well its will be realy nice to tray it :)

let go to work now :) haahhaah

what scale its going to be?

***any one can tell me the full size finsh model of the MALY COBRA?***
  11. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

I have the Maly Apache kit and an old R/C helicopter (very similar to the one at the bottom of the page in that link yaniv posted).

I've always wanted to have a go at stuffing my chopper parts into the Maly kit but the chopper's battery has died and can't be revived so until I can find a replacement that project is on the sidelines with all the other stuff I would like to get around to one day. I haven't had much time for modeling or anything similar lately with my new job and a baby on the way but hopefully things will get back to normal some time soon.

I look forward to seeing how it works out for you, if you are successful it might just inspire me to make a start on my Apache. Good luck and all the best.
  12. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well jafro as i see all the old school ppl of this forum are out from modeling becus of work and so :(

uestrday i scan my maly model and tack all is colors out

i am think about making a model into 2 big part
    they will be conected in the G SPOT
    the parts will be made from 160gr paper glue on 80gr paper (i will print it 2 times)
    befor the glue will dray i will esembel the part with is DISCKS
    but not glue the disck
    whan its all dray we have very strong part(like plastick) in the shep of the original part

i think about glueing all together in 3 sec glue and whan i finsh the model to color it in airbrash (if i found 1)

on the pic u can see my ida about the G SPOT and the 2 parts

what u say?

Attached Files: