Any news on Nobi

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Bowdenja, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Has anyone heard how Nobi is doing?
  2. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

I have recently talked to NOBI and he is doing well. The injection in his eye has helped a lot and the problem is slowly clearing up. He thinks it may be a week more before he is comfortable enough to go back to full-time designing and building.
  3. lunarhighway

lunarhighway Member

that's great new, i'm glad he's doing bether... I hope he'll be cutting and gluing again soon :)

If you read this, Take care NOBI!
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Thanks Ashrunner.......... I'm really glad things went ok with Nobi.

Get Well Soon Nobi!!! We Miss YOU!!
  5. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi all,

thank you very much to ask for me, i still need time to re-cover my eye and i think i need more time than i expect. i can use my right eye to do maything but when i need to assemble or design model, i need to use both eye to do it. now i can only see unfinish project on my table and ask myself "when i can go back to do it" :( my right eye work too much and have more stess inside, hope my right eye is strong enough to pass this situation

thank you very much again
  6. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

I am glad to hear that the procedure seemed to have gone ok. I hope your recovery is a complete and successful one. I had a surgery about this time last year. I was very tired and of course sore afterwards, but eventually the body reaches a certain point where the healing is still happening but we stop noticing the effects. Give it two weeks or so. Eventually the sight will even out and you it will happen so gradually that it probably wont even be noticable. You'll be back to 100% before you even stop to think about it. I wish you all the best.
  7. Jimi

Jimi Member

just try to get some rest nobi. not that working with only one eye is stressful, working with only one eye may ruin your model because two eyes give the perception of depth. with one eye, it's difficult. we wish you all the best nobi! get well soon
  8. Peter H

Peter H Member

Same here Nobi,

Get some rest and stay away from anything stressful physical, at home and work for a while so that ruptured blood vessel has the least amount of blood pressure against it as possible.

I'll preface this with I have no expertise whatsoever.

If you have a blank/black spot in your eye where the lesion occurred you might find that practising to look at a slight angle to everything so your smaller field of view will do what you need.

I sincerely hope this is not the case but with it all, councelling,patience and perserverance is where you will find new strength to amaze us again.

My thoughts are with you Nobi.

Peter H
  9. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Same here too, Nobi!

Rest easy, don't worry about working on your designs until you find your eyes are rested and ready.

You would be amazed at how a simple thing like rest helps the body get itself sorted just takes time.

Best regards,
  10. nebeltex

nebeltex Member

me too...!

godspeed on your full recovery mr. nobi. you had many of us worried here. happy to know you have found some relief. cheers, c.b.
  11. cecil_severs

cecil_severs Member

I wish you a speedy recovery now that you are on the mend. Please rest as much as possible and let the models wait for awhile. Your health is far more important.