Any Austin Martin models out there?

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by BazookaJo, Apr 3, 2006.

1. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Just been wowing my chums with some of the various paper models out there.

One guy is desperate for an Austin Martin model.

Looked all over the web, but can't seem to find one.

Anyone know if one exists?

Thanks in advance

2. 46rob

46rob Member

Aston Martin or Austin Marina?
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

One will be coming down the pike shortly.

A 1:18 scale Aston Martin DBR-9

There is a russian site with a couple of cars, one of them is an Aston Martin Lagonda.
    Before Greg posts the link to the one with the simple 2D wheels, that is not the one I am talking about it.
    This russian website also has a Lancia Bertone, and some aircraft and a front end loader.

Those are the only two I know of so far.

4. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Sorry Aston Martin...:oops:

Cheers Rick

My mate is salivating already...

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Jo, et al,

Well, suprise suprise.....I dont have a link for an Austin Martin. Shhhh dont tell anyone cause I will deny it.
    However......................... since Rick brought up the "other site", here it is lol.
    But, these are not all "2d" models, you will just have to look thru thm to see if any of them might be something you might wish to build.
    When it comes to Cars, Race trucks and/or Helicopters, I will have to deffer to our resident expert....Rick. The above are some of his favorite subjects for modelling.
    Anyway, sorry I couldnt be of anymore help than this on this subject.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)

6. rickstef

rickstef Guest

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Rick,

GADZOOKS! I must be slipping, first I didnt have a link to the model in question, and now I find out there are two websites on the net that I HAVENT visited lol.
    Autos really arent a favorite topic of mine, although I do like some of the models like the NASCAR models @ (just thought I would throw that in just in case Jo hasnt seen em) lol.

Have a good day all,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)
  8. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

hi greed total off the subject !! Were you able to get that B52 file to work ???