any atlas forum make it here yet

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by caboosejumper, Jun 6, 2004.

1. caboosejumper

caboosejumper New Member

see atlas has shut down for a WHILE :mad: :confused: :cry: just seeing if any atlas guys sre here or were you guys are. SIDEROD YOU OUT THEIR :wave:
  2. eric

eric New Member

Yeah, I came here. It's like a virtual mass migration. The powers that be "kicked" us out of our homeland and now we are all regrouping trying to find everyone. :) ...rather interesting to me.
  3. caboosejumper

caboosejumper New Member

Hey now :confused: we need to find the rest of the flock :D I looked at the monitor in horor :curse: OHHH NO. well maybe we can start were we all left off as soon as we find all the other poor soles lost in cyberland.... :cry:
  4. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hello and welcome to the gauge, some of your flock as I understand it have joined

and otherforums so I guess your spread about a little.

Anyway, stay and have fun.

5. SD90

SD90 Active Member

I was here before I knew about the Atlas Forum, but welcome to the Gauge everyone!
  6. OwenCPR

OwenCPR Member

Welcome as well.
  7. siderod

siderod Member

YEAH! :sleeping: :thumb: :eek:
  8. hemiadda2d

hemiadda2d Member

Hemiadda2d reporting for duty!
  9. SD90

SD90 Active Member

There you are Siderod!
  10. siderod

siderod Member

Yeap, here i be!
  11. BDC

BDC Member

There's a few of us around, including dual-forum members who haven't been posting for a long time.
  12. txcavgr

txcavgr Member

There are a few from the big board who hang around here from time to time, absnut is here as well. My "home" is railwire (which I co-mod with fulltritty) - a lot of folks have ended up there as well. There is also a temp atlas forum set up last shutdown but it appears to be going fairly slow.

A strange way to shut it down, but hopefully as folks find their way around they might find some interesting places to hang out!
  13. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

BDC!!!! My mentor in all things F-unit control stand! Welcome back!
  14. animal71bj

animal71bj New Member

i am here, this is a nice place, Scratchin' & Bashin' forum is really cool, check it out if your new. :wave:
  15. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Any N Scale guys interested in Scratching buildings should look up Matthyro's posts.
  16. fifer

fifer Active Member

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: Welcome siderod and Hi Mike
    And welcome to all the rest of the Atlasites.

Mike :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
  17. caboosejumper

caboosejumper New Member

good to hear from you guys have to see if more of us make let me know if their seems to be one place of mass migration.
  18. caboosejumper

caboosejumper New Member

I knew siderod would make it, I though about putting your screen name in the title box just to see how many hit we get this time. know we did on that screen saver.
  19. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Welcome folks!!! :wave: :wave:

20. OwenCPR

OwenCPR Member

Its funny to see all those from Atlas coming over. I originally started on Atlas about five years ago when the forum first got started (and I was still in New Zealand) but under a different user handle (can't even remember what it is now). Now in Canada for four years, I found the Gauge first and then "rediscovered" the Atlas forum which I lurked around on before "coming out"! I know that there are a lot of users that frequent numerous boards. I've found the above two - Atlas and the Gauge - both offer excellent but different perspectives. The Guage seems to have more of a Canadian content and subscribers (I model CP early diesel) which has provided me with a wealth of info. Atlas has more direct links and info on new releases and what is happening in the industry for obvious reasons. I think its great that the likes of Paul Graf and Paul Schmidt, as well as Scott Teague and others that you read or have read in MR talk to us little guys.

Either way, both are excellent forums that have provided me with a huge amount of prototype, modelling and humerous info with what I still think is such an excellent hobby! Oh, and the guys who help with questions and are genuinely nice about it - I can't thank you enough!

I will wait patiently until the Atlas forum re-emerges, and will continue to patronise both forums!!!! Just my two cents worth!