Any and All Airliners ...

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Stev0, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Not a bad site. Models are pretty small scale 1:200 I think, maybe smaller.

Whats cool are the extras like runways, support vehicles and what not.

Pretty much any and every airline shown on the site.
  2. Texman

Texman Guest

Speaking of airigami, has anyone ever successfully registered and
    recieved a password? I have tried about 3 times over the last couple
    of years, and never recieved any response. There are a few really
    colorful airframes I would love to try, but they are members only. And
    you cannot get them unless you are a registered member. Any luck ya'll?

3. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

That's funny, I registered, and I got my user name and password 5 minutes later, but then again that was 3 years ago...
  4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Is it a L:p which is User:*unique password* ?

They do say that currently a unique login is not in play right now and that everyone has to get in with the name USER.
  5. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

I'm having trouble logging in at the airigami site.
    Do we use the log in name "USER" and the same for the password?
    And, is it upper case in both cases?
    It's not working for me, for some reason.
    Any ideas would be appreciated.
  6. Gil

Gil Active Member

Open Access or So It Seems...,

The downloads seem to work without logging in...,

7. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks, Gil, but...

I'm trying to download the Southwest Airlines Shamus livery...went down to Orlando last week for a short family vacation and we lucked out by getting booked on that aircraft...lots of fun, free giveaways, etc., and I wanted to build a model of her for my daughter.

Tried to download it, but it prompts a log in page, and I don't have a log in name or password that works...I thought I knew it, but it's wrong and, so, the model won't download for me.

If anyone has better luck I'd love to find out how you managed it.:cry:

Thanks again,
  8. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

I believe if you are registered with the site, your user name is your first inital and last name, and password is your state you registered from.

If you have problems getting that model, let me know and I will see if I can get it and send it to you. Let me know through PM.

9. Jim Krauzlis

I don't mean to be a pest, but my hard drive crashed a few weeks ago, before I backed up stuff. I tried the password thingey and it doesn't work.
    Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

BTW attempts to contact the admin for that site came back with a full mailbox and expiration notice...I know the admin is busy with schooling so probably hasn't had time to work on the site in a while.

Thanks for any ideas.

10. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

The member's main benefit is having the priveledge to download special liveries of representative airlines

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Jim,

Well I tried to join as a member and it said it emailed me a password, but it lied lol. Maybe I will get it in the next 72 hours?
    If I get a password and I can get in, I will download the model and post here letting you know I got it, then you can email me and I will pass it on to you .
    Thats alot of work to get such a small plane lol.:)

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  12. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

You should have the models in your email.

13. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks, them!:grin:

I did join, quite a few years ago, but I lost the original log in info two drive crashes ago (it was a very odd log in and password, as I recall) and I got a new log in a few months ago, probably in January or so, but that got lost on the recent crash...this time the drive went boots up for good. I've written to the admins, emails got bounced, tried a personal email, that didn't work either.

I tried to rejoin, never got a reply.

I will probably try again, can't hurt to try once more, but the site admin is pretty tied up as I recall from an email I got last year when I went through this before.

Lots of work for a little guy, but they are pretty neat, thought simple...just love the variety!

Thanks a lot, guys!