Antimatter container from Angels and Demons

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
Well, I have to do something for a project about Angels and Demons, and its due tomorrow (yes, I procrastinate). I have decided to build a paper antimatter container based on the movie version. This will probably be my quickest design ever :eek:. I'll be happy to post it in the downloads section when I'm done. Since this thing is due tomorrow, there will be no progress pics of any kind (do I ever post those things, anyway?)
--Bryan "opposite/adjacent" Tan

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
Done!

Finally finished the model. Looks to scale with the movie prop. It's simply meant as a school project, not a modeling competition, so I won't bother adding more detail (hell, it's better than everyone else's). However, if it pleases everyone, I'll be happy to put this in the downloads section. I'll add a photo, soon

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
prototype pic

here's a really lo-def picture of the finished product. The model was originally intended to have transparent plastic instead of the ugly white cylinder as well as a "floating" ball of "antimatter". Unfortunately, it's late at night, I'm tired, and this thing's due tomorrow. However, those details are included in the model file. By the way, I used real wires for wires.
And about the model I'll be posting for download: it won't be in the same format as my other models, for I feel it's not worth the effort. I'm just posting it for those who want to build it for the hell of it. There will be no instructions or anything like that, jsut the parts. Build at your own risk.

Attachments

• Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 200