answer 109twin vs marek 109twin

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by NULLMOON, Jan 6, 2008.

NULLMOON Member

does anyone have the answer version i would like to know what its like i have the marek version is nicely detailed but its in croatain colors i spotted the answer version on hobby-model pl its really cheap
  2. dansls1

dansls1 Member

The picture of the Answer kit makes me think it's the same model just in a printed format, but I don't have the kit, I'm guessing. (I also have the Marek version).
  3. Kroolo

Kroolo New Member

109Z from Answer is made by Marek too.
  4. shrike

shrike Guest

Both designed by Marek. I don't know the details of any of the arrangements, but many of his designs are available electronically in the US through DeWayne Barnett and printed in the rest of the world through various publishers - most often Answer. Some glitch in the agreements has led to his He51 (*BETA* glorious kit *BETA*) being delayed. Marek just keeps getting better too.

NULLMOON Member

its a great kit from marek dont get me wrong i just fancied the plane in german colors i have the answer he-100 which is i think the same one as gremirs and modelik sell a pre-printed version of the me-329 also from gremir
  6. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

There was a Me-109Z designed by Rafal Ciesielski. It was published by EMA2000 around 2003.
    No leads on any store that might carry it...
  7. sakrison

sakrison Member

Marek's 109Z from DeWayne is a nice kit. You could recolor it in Photoshop. Shouldn't be too hard to add German markings.
  8. Gainer

Gainer Member

hmm.... i smell a comparison build...

NULLMOON Member

hmmmmmmm :twisted: