Another Water Tower PASSenger

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Here we go with a passing shot at the Water Tower.

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

aac.jpg

aad.jpg

L

lester perry

MilesWestern said:
Pretty cool! Shouldn't there be an LPB on the rear platform inspecting the passing train for hotboxes, and other defects? Cool! Great Photography! :cool:
That would be true unless no one was at home. They might be having lunch. "ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS";)
Les

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
he he, that might be true. I've never heard of a LBC (little plastic conductor) getting hungry...he's completely full of plastic all the time! Do you have a diner your LPC's ans LPPO's (" " police officers) and go and have that fulling meal of eggs toast bacon and coffee? :D

Relic

Nov 6, 2005
Nova Scotia
I really dig passing shots 'speshally with a freight and a passenger .When I was a kid it used to freak me out 'cause you couldn't tell if it was your train or the other one that was moving.

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Nice work, Tom. When I saw the first shot, I thought we were going to be treated to a back-up move. Scrolling down to the second picture, the locomotive seemed to "burst" into view from behind the caboose: very effective.

Wayne

Art67

Apr 18, 2005
Baltimore
Report that conductor for not being "on the ground" during that roll-by inspection. Great set of photos Tom.
Stuart

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Yikes...!!!! We got a good look at that water tower!!! Good job! I copied the pic so I can go back and use it as reference when I finish out my tower. Thanks.
Gus (LC&P).