Another Water Tower PASSenger

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by TomPM, Apr 15, 2006.

1. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Here we go with a passing shot at the Water Tower.

2. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

3. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

Pretty cool! Shouldn't there be an LPB on the rear platform inspecting the passing train for hotboxes, and other defects? Cool! Great Photography! :cool:
  4. lester perry

lester perry Active Member

That would be true unless no one was at home. They might be having lunch. "ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS";)
  5. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

he he, that might be true. I've never heard of a LBC (little plastic conductor) getting hungry...he's completely full of plastic all the time! Do you have a diner your LPC's ans LPPO's (" " police officers) and go and have that fulling meal of eggs toast bacon and coffee? :D
  6. Relic

Relic Member

I really dig passing shots 'speshally with a freight and a passenger .When I was a kid it used to freak me out 'cause you couldn't tell if it was your train or the other one that was moving.
  7. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

:thumb: and the tower looks good also. Great sequence Tom.
  8. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Great stuff Tom :) :)
  9. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Great pictures and lots of action at that water tower! Love these roll bys Tom!
  10. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Nice work, Tom. When I saw the first shot, I thought we were going to be treated to a back-up move. Scrolling down to the second picture, the locomotive seemed to "burst" into view from behind the caboose: very effective.

11. Art67

Art67 Member

Report that conductor for not being "on the ground" during that roll-by inspection. Great set of photos Tom.
  12. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Yikes...!!!! We got a good look at that water tower!!! Good job! I copied the pic so I can go back and use it as reference when I finish out my tower. Thanks.
    Gus (LC&P).