another "showcase item"

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by sumpter250, Jul 10, 2008.

1. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Here's another "project", starting with a Revell 1:48 F-101 Voodoo kit:

Attached Files:

2. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Cool! Your sci-fi stuff is great! Giving the trains a run for their money...?! ;) :D

I always wanted to have a Millenium Falcon in my workshop, but your freelance stuff makes me rethink that!

3. sumpter250

As a kid, I built a 1:1 scale wood model of my father's Winchester model 06, .22 cal. pump action rifle. I had three separate "incidents" with the local police.:twisted:
    I still have one of the Millennium Falcon kits. Someday I'll have to build and superdetail it.
  4. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Hey Sumpter, that modeling is fantastic, - BUT - at my first glance at #2 picture, it looked like 2 spaceships "getting it on". :twisted::twisted:

5. CSXect

CSXect Member

I have a book that shows how to do detail and add working lights to Star Wars models some of it is fairly easy and other parts go more in depth but based on your skill you could probably write a how to book yourself:thumb: I used to hangout on starshipmodeler from time to time. Always wanted to build a model spaceship of my own design but never got around to it. Have you ever put together any "garage kits" that are available?
  6. sumpter250

"Garage Kits"......If by this you mean kits produced by a "garage manufacturer", there's a distinct possibility that I have, but, may not have been aware of it at the time.