Another Removable Eoad

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Hey Jon, No wife here!!!:D The Chammelhoffs ate her brain years ago during a feeding frenzy:D :D :D Last I heard of her she was working as a barnacle scraper and a bilge sweeper in a shipyard:D :D :D and was living with Godzilla on an island off the coast of Japan:D :D :D So haveing Chammelhoffs in 'yer yard ain't so bad after all:D .... just keep the spray can of ozone handy in case of attack!!!:D :D :D :D

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Thanks for all the kind words guys...& the "cheap shots"!
Hey, I know I deserve those ! :D
I'm thinking about suggesting a contest for the most ridiculous typographical errors...I know THAT"S one I could win! :D :rolleyes: :D
In fact, to keep things in the creative vein, I'll just combine a few of my most idiotic ones of late...
I'll just put my removable eoad into my wood sises goindola , haul it down to the loading sock , & dust it off with my bug brush ! (then I'm goin' over to Jon's house, to see if he might have a prescription for me!)
:D :D :D :D

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Charlie, I'm amazed that you have been able to model that Eoad so accurately! I have an original in my shed but I daren't go in there coz I have a doodlegronk what lives in there and it can smell its mortal enemy (Chammelhoffs) at 4,000 miles. International relations could be irrepairably damaged if it got out and tracked them pesky Chammelthingies.

Jon, Vic...... you owe me one computer keyboard on account o' how you caused me to splutter "Nectar Of The Glen" all over mine, it not only melted my keyboard but the monitor screen is now the cleanest it's been since I bought it 18 yrs ago.

Thinking... maybe I have had a Chammelhoff at my brain, can anyone advise?

Errol

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Errol, I hate to admit it:eek: but I had to buy a new keyboard last week:eek: Laughing at one of Jon's posts and spilled a whole 24 ounce Ice House brew in mine:eek: It continued to work fine though until it dried and then the keys wouldn't go up and down!!:eek: :D :D :D

Yeah I know....I drink cheap beer:D :D :D :D

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
After considerable research I was able to find this photo of a rare Kentucky Eoad. These shy creatures live on a diet of coal and ground foam, and are distantly related to the electric eel. If you happen to find one of these beauties, handle with care. They pack an electrical charge of approx 225 volts!

Attachments

• eoad.jpg
    eoad.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 57

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Great shot Val! I understand that they are migrating north like the killer bees so be careful! They'll reach me first in MN. The good thing is that they're easy to see at night. :) Hmmmm, do you suppose there would be a way to harness that energy for model railroad purposes? Imagine no more wiring track! Just stuff an eoad into a dummy unit or tender behind your locomotive! :D
Ralph