Another project finished

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by shamus, Oct 31, 2002.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Here's another scratchbuilt structure, which is a mirror image of an FSM kit from a few years ago. I liked the original very much, but it was the wrong way around for my track situation, so I reversed it. You will notice that nothing as yet has been done between the tracks as far as scenery, this comes later:D

2. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

Gheesh, Shamus, and I was happy that I decaled one side of 3.5 cars last night. Not only are you impossible to keep up with, but your level of detail and realism is ASTOUNDING ........................
  3. Simply outstanding modeling, Paul.:cool: :)

Is this a new area on your layout or one you are redoing?
  4. NYCentral

NYCentral Member

WOW!! and the new layout looks great!!! Also!! Outstanding job Shamus.
  5. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

I had found myself wondering where this was located on the layout as well. I forgot that there was a new one being built! Shamus, I just can't believe your motivation! congrats on the contest as well.

6. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Moistly HOT!
  7. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Move over George Selios, there's a new sheriff in town.
  8. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Awesome my friend!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
  9. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Thanks one and all, I have kept one back for the Scratchbuilding Contest in December;) :D:D:D;)

10. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Well..........So much for me entering.............
  11. shamus

shamus Registered Member

88, its a little tiny thing around 1" long and 1/2" tall :D:D:D

12. Yikes! I also forgot that you were building a new one. :rolleyes: Well, that clears up that mystery...:p

It's still a great scene, Shamus. :) I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of the new layout as it progresses.
  13. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

And has twohundred and thirty eight, hand built pieces!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
    Can't wait to see what you've done.
    The building is awsome!
  14. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Shamus, this looks really great, you being the hero to many of us gives us something to work toward. Thanks for the beautiful work friend, Jim
  15. Uteram

Uteram Member

Absolutely beautiful, Shamus!
  16. Shay Driver

Shay Driver Member

As always Paul, your work is FANTASTIC. :cool: :D :cool:
  17. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Ya know, I was just getting interested in trying my hand at scratch building - (another thread has a station plan that he DISASSEMLED of all things.) Then he posts this - another outstanding prize - and I say -"self, maybe you should just sit here in awe and watch what the Master does next. Don't mess with the knife and wood - you will only get splinters or cut yourself. Maybe he will put one on eBay and then you could buy it and say that you have a "scratchbuilt" structure on your layout. Noone will ask if you did it ".:D :D

Everyone has said the things I would like to say also. Great work, Master of the "Scratchbuilding" Art.
  18. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Thanks once again guys for your kind comments.

David, (Wanna buy one) :D:D:D