Another new guy

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Tbolter, Jun 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tbolter

Tbolter New Member

Well, I've been lurking in the shadows at Cardmodels for awhile...and it's time to see some daylight.

My cardmodeling fascination started about a year ago after a long run carving and restoring original World War II recognition (spotter) airplane models. I still do the rec models however the cards have become the primary model activity.

Needless to say my models don't come close to the quality I see on this website but I am getting better. Some of the basic skills are still need a lot of work.

Every model brings up a new challenge so I guess it's ok to ask questions about different aspects of the hobby...until somebody tells me I can't be trained.
  2. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Welcome, welcome, welcome! The more the merrier!

Tim P
  3. Texman

Texman Guest

Heh, Heheheh, Another hapless soul sucked into the endless posting,
    responding, verbal jousting, (and just all around fun) forum. It's sorta
    like a crack, once your in, you gotta keep getting it. Welcome, and
    enjoy. (We do) And there is more help and experience here than
    any other card forum going. Got questions? Just ask.

4. barry

barry Active Member

Welcome to the nut house one more makes more fun. Don't worry about the quality of your models enjoy building them and learn to take photos from the best looking side. (just like the rest of us)

5. Ajax

Ajax Member

Welcome to the board, Tbolter! :D

The members are all very friendly and have been a great help with any questions I've had. I'm sure you'll like it here!

6. jrts

jrts Active Member

Welcome to the mob, have fun I do.
    Ask away with any questions.

7. Gil

Gil Active Member

Welcome aboard. Think you'll like it here though you do need a little Sun to brighten up the pasteys from too much midnight lurking.

Best regards, Gil
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.