Another New Aussie

oztankonline

Hello there I am a new member to the forum, my interests encompass all scales of model railways and all nationalities, my previous layouts have been freelance and my latest OO Scale layout is the same, I model for enjoyment and do not worry about what ran where but I do respect what fellow modellers are doing, all of the rolling stock for my new layout is left over from my last layout which was British OO, I have modified my British tank locos to resemble Aussie models but once again never got too carried away, I hope to become an active member on this forum and at the same time learn from others.

chooch.42

Davo...Welcome ! Always glad to see a new member from the land where they model better upside down than I do right side up ! The work I've seen from your neighbors and countrymen has been inspiring (tho I'd like to see more Aus. train modelwork). ...and don't take Ekuth too seriously - I've got him trying to figure how to put DCC in a card locomotive !!! Bob C. :twisted:

oztankonline

Davo...Welcome ! Always glad to see a new member from the land where they model better upside down than I do right side up ! The work I've seen from your neighbors and countrymen has been inspiring (tho I'd like to see more Aus. train modelwork). ...and don't take Ekuth too seriously - I've got him trying to figure how to put DCC in a card locomotive !!! Bob C. :twisted:

Thanks for the welcome Bob, yes I guess we are upside down under here, while your working on Ekuth you can work on me, still stuck in 12V DC land.:mrgreen:

Elliott

. ...and don't take Ekuth too seriously - I've got him trying to figure how to put DCC in a card locomotive !!! Bob C. :twisted:

And what's wrong with that??:mrgreen: Once we get the paper batteries working who knows? :twisted:

anubis51

Little Loco
Hiya Davo,

Always good to greet another Aussie on this, the best railway forum on the net. :mrgreen:

Hope you didn't get too damp in the big wet just recently.

How are things going in British 00 land?

I only ask, because, like you, I too went through the period of fitting Kadees to my Tri-ang and Hornby stuff, and re-painting them in an effort to make them more Antipodean.

How about an update, and a few pix?

Later, mate. :wave:

:)