Another N Scale Forum

Doug Trouten

Dec 3, 2003
Davison, Michigna, USA
Visit site
New N Scale Site and Forum

If you havent checked it out yeat head over to NScale.net

OK I am posting this on the assumption that it is alright to advertise forums on other sites. I do know that a few of our members here are also members over there. If it is to make it we will need to support it. In addition to the forums NScale.net is also set up for event posting, Articles (on scratchbuilding, DCC wiring, ect...), product reviews, a Hobby Shop directory, Club News, ect...

Again if you havent already checked it out please check out NScale.net

Note: I am in no way affiliated with NScale.net other then the fact that i am a registered user over there. I am just trying to do may part and help promote a resource that is avalible to us N Scalers.

Doug Trouten

Dec 3, 2003
Davison, Michigna, USA
Visit site
its a fairly new forum, once people find out about it I am sure it will pick up. Also if you notice the other forums like trainboard seem to be slower then normal right now too. This is probly due to it being the Holidays and the number of people who are on vacation.

Doug Trouten

Dec 3, 2003
Davison, Michigna, USA
Visit site
Dont Normally do this but Bumping this back up to the first page.

Just so you guys know if any of you have done any articles on scratchbuilding, decoder installs, weathering, ect... you can submit them to NScale.net. Also if you are a member of an N Scale Cub you can post info on your club, upcoming club events, ect...