Another Hello from Germany :)

MissPapercraft

Feb 22, 2014
Yea, as you can see, I love to make papercraft.
Most of the time they have 1 up to 10 pages. (My printer hates me nevertheless.)
Papercraft is something very relaxing for me. (Until I have pieces smaller than my thumbnail. <_< )
Until now I crafted some Pokemons, models from the legend of Zelda + some automatas.
Actually I love to make them as presents for good friends and family, and now I'm searching good models for my boyfriend, like Babylon 5 or Star Trek.

Yeah, and my english...
I guess its understandable. :D

Attachments

• Papercraft.jpg
    Papercraft.jpg
    854.8 KB · Views: 42

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

There is nothing wrong with Pokemon, Zelda, or anything else like that.
It looks like you did a really good job on these models.

It is GREAT that you make models as gifts for friends and family!!!

As for SCI-FI models for your boyfriend, is there a particular model that you are looking for, or will just any Star Trek or Babylon 5 model will do?

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

MissPapercraft

Feb 22, 2014
Atm I'm searching for the Babylon 5 Station, and I guess I'll get it only here, already searched the webs with no other results.
I'll look for something from Star trek later.
I prefer models with clear instructions, and (for me) they should be known for the series.

I already tried something from Wing Commander, but in the end the inner part didn't fit in anything else + really unclear instructions...

Edit: I noticed that I'm not able to dowload anything... Is there some reason?

evilduck

Oct 28, 2007
Wales UK
hi miss , you need to check out the forum rules ya need like 10 posts or something prior to accessing downloads , btw if ya after anything for Battlestar or starwars let me know ive a ton of files can send ya :)

MissPapercraft

Feb 22, 2014
It says 4 weeks of membership + 10 posts...
I guess I'll have to wait until starting on anything... :confused:
Or look through my 1,07 GB Papercraft files to find something to craft.:D

Reactions: piginapoke

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
welcome to the site!
I would recommend that while you wait
you review the build threads for star trek and Babylon 5 models.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
First, Welcome! Welkommen! Here is some help for you Babylon 5 desires, go to this thread first, the member named "Lepaj" is a brilliant Artist/model maker ( and a member of this forum):

http://zealot.com/threads/fighter-star-fury-babylon-5.172843/page-2#post-965351

At the bottom of his post is where you can get his models, for FREE, mostly at Deposit Files. How about a bunch of Babylon 5 models? http://scincepaper.ucoz.com/news/dreadnought_nova Here is a link to the model, click on "NOVA" on the bottom left of the post: http://scincepaper.ucoz.com/news/dreadnought_nova/2013-06-04-26

That's just the beginning, and your English is great, I won't insult you with my German, es ist wie eine kind sprechen hören! :( , aber, doch zwischen all Freunde es gut. :)

Look at this Badger Class (Yes, cockpit front and rear!), all made from Paper:

9203642cd653.jpg

aad13aadc6fd.jpg

Reactions: piginapoke

battelcrab

Feb 21, 2014
That is an incredible work, I don't believe this is make only of paper, but if you sayed so -
How long did it take to finishing that?

Henak

Sep 4, 2012
Jever, Germany
Oh no, an other must build somewhere in the futue.
And on lepaj's homepage are so many nice Babylon 5 ships...
First step collecting the models :).

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Get them while you can! These things have a way of disappearing! :)

battelcrab

Feb 21, 2014
On Leipaj's Homepage are many fantastic B5-models, but the most of them i can't open or there are errors in the pepcura files (e.g. Omega destroyer and advanced). Is there anyone who had this files too but in PDF or jpg format?