Another giant robot request

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by ltla9000311, Mar 28, 2009.

1. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

I know, we see alot of giant Japanese robots, but........I would like to see another one. Has anyone the technincal savvy to design "The O" from the Gundam series? I believe it was actually Zeta Gundam but don't quote me there. If you want an idea of what it looks like here's a pic. Yes it is the same pic as my avatar.

Attached Files:

2. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

Oh! Pick me! If you give me some time and you're alright with my designs, I'll give it a shot :D
  3. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Soaring-Give it a shot if you have time after the Gundam. I won't be able to build it for a little while anyways. I'll look around and see if I can find some more pics of it. I have a few old "Mooks" (movie books) from Z Gundam let me go through them and see if I'm right about it being from Zeta Gundam. But if you would like to tackle it when you have the time, have at it!
  4. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

I think I have enough reference images - and Pony.Hp has real great images. I'll be more of the background guy who will take up this project up if another person doesn't want to/ is too wrapped up in anything else. =D
  5. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

This sounds like a cool project, looks like a cool looking robot