Another Fokker Dr1

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by cmdrted, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Where does one begin...Ted, she is a beautiful model! It was a pleasure to watch you build her, sharing your progress with wonderfully informative comments and tips, and to see now the final product in all her glory.

Gil's right, and it's something I thought was one of the excellent details you added during the build, those gun sights are superb! You have to be really proud to see how it all cmae out. I have to say those sepia photos really are quite striking, complementing your fantastic build in a unique and attractive way. I would be so very surprised if we didn't see one of them somewhere else other than in this build thread, they are really that good.

Thanks so much for sharing all your work and trevails with us on this project, Ted. It's been a totally enjoyable ride!

2. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

Aw Ted, she's a beauty! And I concur on the gunsights - those really jumped out at me. Like the sepia tone pics, eerily realistic!

i see you have an avatar. Looks like a 2-3 person English phone booth - what is it really?

3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Dude! Its Dr. Who's Tardis - you know for time travel.
  4. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

That's a great model - well done
  5. horologium

horologium New Member

This turned out beautiful!
  6. dfarrell

dfarrell Member

It's a beautiful model, Ted. Thanks for sharing it with us.