Another European Layout

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by Xaniel, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

I would like to show you all one layout I've found. It's name is "Meine N Welt", something as "My N World". It's a German layout, some Fleischmann Profi-Track, fully digital. The level of detail is awsome, and is really addicted to scracth building. It's beauty and "perfection" reminds me of some of the layout presented here at this fine forum. I'll try to contact him, so that I can exchange some ideias with him.

The link to the site is:
    The site is only in German, and I don't understand a word of German. But I use Google Translating tools, and it helps me to undestand some of the techniques he uses.

I'll post some pics here, like a teaser, so that you feel tempted to visit the site.

As for my opinion, one of the best euro-layouts I've ever seen. What do you think?... ;)
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

A good looking layout Luis. I love the detail
  3. Alan Curtis

Alan Curtis New Member

A very nice looking layout. There is a lot of excellent German equipment available making layouts like this possible. I have seen a number of very good german layouts at shows here in the UK.
  4. belg

belg Member

Does anyone remember the translator site I would love to be able to understand some of the how to sections?
  5. rsn48

rsn48 Member

Great stuff and N scale as well.
  6. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Nice looking layout, very green!
  7. SmolderZ

SmolderZ Member

8. belg

belg Member

Veel bedankt,smolder z. That was the one I was looking for.
  9. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Wow! Blows my mind!! Nice fine details!!
  10. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Great pics...even if it is N scale;) :p