Another Castle File I Can't Open

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by Mountain_Hobbit, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Mountain_Hobbit

Mountain_Hobbit New Member

Hullo Again!
    Thanks To All who gave tne link to open the Matsumoto Castle "PDO" files I started building this morning and WOW What a beautiful model!!!
    I have another model of Edo Castle and it has an extension of "FLJ" does anyone have any idea how to open this one?
    Please help teach an old dog some new tricks!!!
    Thank You All Again
    Mountain Hobbit
  2. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Hmmmm. The only .flj extension I can find is an obscure kind of font format, so unless the model is using a special font, or maybe a font to generate textures within the model, I don't think I can help on this. What model is it? Can you provide a link so I can have a closer look?

Sorry this time!

Tim P
  3. poggly

poggly New Member

PEPEKARA viewer

This is the download link for a free viewer for this type file.
    Install the viewer then from file menu open your PDO file.

If you doubleclick the PDO file to open it Windows assumes it is an Adobe Acrobat file.

Good Luck
  4. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

poggly, I read that Mountain_Hobbit has opend and started building the 'PDO' file of 'Matsumoto Castle'.

He is having trouble opening a model of 'Edo Castle' which is in "FLJ" format or extention.

Sorry, but this is another one I have not heard of. But I am not very experienced with PC's anyway.
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I don't know how these posts got by me. I must have been catching up on some sleep that day or I would have answered sooner.:)

If you ever need info on an extension, try here,

I looked there for this mysterious .flj extension and it is not in the database.
    Looks like an e-mail to the creator of the file would be your best bet in getting this straightened out.

Sorry I couldn't give you an answer as to how to open it but at least I could set you on the correct path to enlightenment.8)

6. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

7. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

It's really strange that filext has nothing in their database on it.
    That was actually the first time I had ever looked up an extension that they didn't have any info on.
    Thanks, stagecoach,

8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

please give us a link to where you found this file and maybe we can get more info for you.