Another C&HV Unit!

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Ralph,All together there will be 8 units..As for the freight car fleet I haven't even started that program yet but,I can tell you there will be a C&HV on the left side of the car above the number while the right side will have a circle herald with Columbus & Hocking Valley around the inside edge with C&HV in the center.

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Looks good Larry, although I'm guessing that it's red with white lettering: on my monitor it's black with white lettering and so is that boxcar in the background. :rolleyes: Either way, a nice, uncluttered paint scheme, and very appropriate for that particular diesel.

Wayne

CCT70

Jun 25, 2003
It's black on my monitor with a red CB&Q boxcar behind it. I'm afraid there may be something wrong with your monitor Wayne.

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Oh, yeah, there's something wrong with it, alright. :rolleyes: I figured that the boxcar was red, so just took a guess at the colour of the loco. I'm really looking forward to getting a new computer and monitor. I was viewing some of my latest photos last night, and wasn't too impressed. :cry: However, my daughter let me try the cd on her computer, and I was rather pleased with some of the pictures. :thumb: It's the first time that I've seen any of my photos in their proper colours. :)

Wayne