Another C&HV Unit!

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by brakie, Feb 7, 2006.

1. brakie

brakie Active Member

Here is a finish C&HV SW1500..Photo and custom painted by Tankertoad70.

Attached Files:

2. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Awesome Larry! Don did a great job!
  3. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Sweet! How many more units are you ordering in that scheme Brakie? What does the freight car scheme look like?
  4. brakie

brakie Active Member

Ralph,All together there will be 8 units..As for the freight car fleet I haven't even started that program yet but,I can tell you there will be a C&HV on the left side of the car above the number while the right side will have a circle herald with Columbus & Hocking Valley around the inside edge with C&HV in the center.
  5. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Looks great Larry.
    I agree, He does nice work.
  6. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Looking great Brakie!!! :thumb:

7. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Looks good Larry, although I'm guessing that it's red with white lettering: on my monitor it's black with white lettering and so is that boxcar in the background. :rolleyes: Either way, a nice, uncluttered paint scheme, and very appropriate for that particular diesel.

8. CCT70

CCT70 Member

It's black on my monitor with a red CB&Q boxcar behind it. I'm afraid there may be something wrong with your monitor Wayne.
  9. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Oh, yeah, there's something wrong with it, alright. :rolleyes: I figured that the boxcar was red, so just took a guess at the colour of the loco. I'm really looking forward to getting a new computer and monitor. I was viewing some of my latest photos last night, and wasn't too impressed. :cry: However, my daughter let me try the cd on her computer, and I was rather pleased with some of the pictures. :thumb: It's the first time that I've seen any of my photos in their proper colours. :)

10. brakie

brakie Active Member

Wayne,The loco has a BLACK body with White frame and lettering.