Andys Paper Models

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by andyslogos, Jul 22, 2008.

1. andyslogos

andyslogos Member

Sorry I don't know where to put this and not sure if it's allowed but I just want to 'plug' my latest website lol.

It's the few paper models I have put together on one site, ( well kind of )

A few of the models are already on here but there is also 'The Hanging Cage' and Canon's Airbus A320 models!

Andy :)

Ooops the link Models/index.html
  2. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Great finds I like the hanging cage !! But were did you find the background for the cage !

Oh the Scotmen great job on that, i wish that was a free download :(
  3. andyslogos

andyslogos Member

Hi Thanks :)

I got the background for the cage after a ridiculous amount of time searching google images Yawwwwwnnn ! If any one should want it just email me !

Yes it is a pitty the train isn't free but you can get it for about £2 .

4. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Were you e-mail couldn't find on your page ??
  5. andyslogos

andyslogos Member

'delve' a bit deeper ;-)

I didn't bother with an email on that site as no one ever contacts so what's the point ?

If you click on the button 'my sites' it takes you to all my other websites, everyone of them ( bar 2 ) has my email !

6. GT5500

GT5500 Member

I built that Scotsman kit twice when I was younger, they used to sell it a supermarkets for 99p (gpb). It was a clever kit because the fit was not amazing and the detail was low but somehow it managed to look better then it was, I really liked it and may get one from ebay some time and kit bash it a bit.
  7. andyslogos

andyslogos Member

In case anyone else is interested the cage background is now downloadable from the website !
    Sorry guess I should have done that first !

I think mine was £1.50 gt5500, damn that Inflation !