And yes, it DID fly ........

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Wow. I don't think it would have been very effective as a bomber, it would have presented a massive and easy target for AA gunners :)

Ok, who's going to design it? RF? :)

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
I love seeing things like this. People just don't seem to dream as big as they used to. Of course, a lot of those dreams didn't make sense, but they were fun to watch.;)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
It's settled then. RF will design, build and compile a complete build thread for this monster. :)

I think a month should be enough time to get the job done? ;)

Don't you just love military style volunteering RF? :animated:

subnuke

Banned
Maximum speed of 121 kts! Get a breeze blowing and that thing would barely move. Looks like a gigantic modernized version of a WWI bomber. Great case of can be done, but why.

Of course, as a model subject, that would be an attention grabber.

Netizenzero

I think I would be less worried about flying that thing, and more worried about landing it. It would make a really cool model though....

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
@Revell-Fan; Who wanted the whip? :blueface::blueface::blueface::blueface::blueface:

Get started already! :)

@subnuke ; as to why attention grabber of course! I've always liked the more obscure and "weird" designs that came out (particularly in WW2) , like the Blom & Voss 141. Let's face it, anyone who collects WW2 planes has built/displays a Spitfire, Meserschmitt 109, etc. These planes really add some "wow" factor to your collection!

(Subtle motivation there, R-F ;))