And Suddenly..... It All Becomes So Clear

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Cannonball, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Jim Krause

Jim Krause Active Member

Cannonball: To get back to the subject of trestle connectors, being a musician, you must know that you have to be in the groove.
  2. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

Especially since I play bass. sign1
  3. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

I got 'em from a guy on eBay who was selling off his stuff.
    His packing wasn't all that great though. Two of them were completely crushed and those are the ones I salvaged.

They're actually for my Christmas layout, which I will be starting work on soon.

I got a K-Line battery powered Christmas/Coca-Cola train that I'm going to put on a 3x6 doorway layout and put out on our front porch. The set is almost all plastic but it's cute for a Christmas train. The only drawback is the god-awful noises the engine makes that are supposed to be "realistic" railroad noises. :rolleyes: I'm about half a step away from cutting the speaker wires if I wasn't afraid of shorting out the rest of the train.

The big layout is far from done.
    My folks are coming down next weekend and bringing a giant box of old Plasticville buildings I've had in storage forever. I'm gonna sort through that and see what's usable and will work with the layout. Then I'll clean 'em up and maybe paint them and/or do some detailing.