an awesome shot

Marxed

lol i'm coming clean, i wanted to see who would believe it was a model train, i climbed up on that ped crossing for the picture, the angle was awesome and it looked like it could be a model!!

the funniest part is that people fell for it!! sign1

it appears a handfull of people here seemed to think it was a model, and a bunch of people i've emailed this to thought soo too, i was inspired to do soo after i first emailed it out and a person who seen it asked me whos model train it was! :D

Marxed

steamhead said:
Hey Marxed! No see pics of your trains in some time...

Gus (LC&P).

they are undergoing a major overhaulin'... i packed em up and moved em, new big platform... i'm sculpting hills and such... once it's done i'll post pics, not much to see yet! now that it's summer i'm kinda distracted with the outdoors! one of the neat features of my new platform is a extra long straight section to really get the trains up to speed!

RailRon

Looking back at the last pic of the train:
You even modeled the coal load in the gondola very convincingly.

It's only a pity that the inside of that gondola is much too clean. You should also have weathered this detail some more - THEN it would have been the perfect model railroad scene! This way everybody sees that this only a model RR train... :D:D:D

Ron

Marxed

anyone who read half my posts should know that i would never dare run any post-war trains, let alone anything like that!