An a update on my layout

Petervan

I have been working my layout over a year now. I like to show some updated pictures.
I like ask what anyone thinks on how it looks.

I am going to and some new engines and trains. So any in put on what wood look good.
Plus I have been reading N-Scale Magazine and it is giving some ideas. the area to expand will be a little bigger then 4' x 4'. On that area I am thinking of an other passenger station, train yard, and a two track trestle. At the same time I may make some small changes on some scenery.

I happy to show these pictures I do you injoy looking at them. I do welcome any input.:D

n2trains

I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism thrown in with the mix of positives (not like there's much negative because it looks GREAT), but here goes.

The ballasting looks quite impressive, the mixture of the white with the black looks quite impressive. The portals on your tunnels could use a bit of weathering (black directly above the tracks since the exhaust pours onto them daily/hourly) and I quite like the way your pictures are SLIGHTLY blurry, it implies more action in each. Keep up the GREAT work! awesome layout!