America vs sweden :P

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Anachron, Jan 22, 2004.

1. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Hang on minute Bill. You wanna "knock-down gorgeous" Swedish women???? Is that before or after the amnesty? And is there any provision for knocking down a few gorgeous Swedish men?

2. grumbeast

grumbeast Member

Thats not going to work Val,

remember that unless Canada fully supports this "bombing" of Sweden, Canadian compan.. I mean citizens won't have any right to help the US in the errr rebuilding of "relationships" ;) with the new Sweden :) :) :)

3. Bill Stone

Bill Stone Member

Don't be trying to sneak in on the spoils of a US war.

Declare your own!

4. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

On who? All the tiny defenseless nations are taken already! :( :( :(

5. Vic

Vic Active Member

The Swedish Chef's Favorite Dish

:D :D

Attached Files:

6. Vic

Vic Active Member

Bill Stone Appointed....Maybe ??

After reviewing tha attached satelite photo George W. agrees with you and has advised that if re-elected you will be his next Secretary of State:D :D :D
  7. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Don't worry guys. All is not lost. The guy I work with asked me the other day, if Texas was the captial of Mexico.

I said it wasn't. I told him the capital of Mexico was about $1.50. :p :rolleyes:
  8. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

I think this song by Randy Newman pretty much sums it up:

But in the interest of fostering better understanding between the good, free peoples of the United States and evil (although beautiful) people of the Empire of Sweden, here is a language translator that might come in handy:
  9. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Of course, it used to be the other way 'round.

I don't know if this is taught in any kind of world history classes outside of the U.S., or if it's all that well known, but did you know that the United States fought in a war with Mexico? The Mexican-American war was fought from 1846 to 1848, and ended with U.S. forces occupying Mexico City. Some say it was a shameless attempt at landgrabbing by the U.S. government (Manifest Destinity), but it was really due to border conflicts, especially Mexico trying to regain Texas when Texas joined the U.S. Really, both sides were at fault for starting the war. The U.S. came out pretty good in the deal, though, gaining Texas, parts of New Mexico and California.
  10. CN1

CN1 Active Member

11. CN1

CN1 Active Member