Amazing House Jump video!! must-see

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by danash, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danash

danash New Member

Hey all!

LOL you guys have to check this out.. Amazing stuff.. Hope this hasn't been posted already!

Ok the filesize is around 5 megs and the title i believe is simply 'house jump.wmv'

check it out!!!!

House Jump!

More cool rc videos can be found here!! this site is so cool they have new videos like every week!!!!!!!!

Cool RC Videos site!

Hope u all enjoy!
  2. Bloobert28

Bloobert28 Member

that is cool
  3. danielh89

danielh89 Member

lol that's amazing makes me wna nitro
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

that...was...FREAKING...INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That just goes to prove 1/8 scale buggys are tuff. When I had mine the front got ran over and the only thing that broke was a metal front hug AND THE RIM GOT SMASHED non of the plastics broke or anything. That was truly a crazy video!
  5. gaz_r36

gaz_r36 Member

have you seen the vid where the perspn gets hin in the head on a bike track and when a savage falls 2 peices lol after seein that i never want a savage cuz i will break it
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

got a link to the vid, it spund interesting!
  7. gaz_r36

gaz_r36 Member

8. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

dude obviuosly there was something wrong with the truck before that because i have seen some insane jumping with the savage and that never happened. i have hit bigger jumps with mine and landed on the nose or upside down or any position you can think of and nothing broke. they are really durable. to me it looked like he took out the screws holding the rear end on because i couldnt see anyhting broken. he musnt take good care of it if he is kicking it. ya i saw the one where the person gets hit in the head. that is so funny
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.