AM or FM

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Justin_E, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

OK well Ive been thinking whether to get an Am or an FM radio...I dont want the jittery stuff from an AM but I could definitly use the extra 50 or so dollars by getting an AM...Is it really that big of a difference to use on my 18t?
  2. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

3. not 1 difference except ones called the sport but they both say it....it would be fine for a mini..
  4. digdug72

digdug72 Member

5. digdug72

digdug72 Member

Sorry for not reading your price range Justin, but this looks like a pretty good deal for the long run, this radio can also be program for up to 3 other rc's depending on the memory module you purchase.
  6. Steve M

Steve M Member

I believe the best value in a mid-range radio has to be the Airtronics MX-3 system. This is an FM radio with three model memory that can be bought in the $100 price range.

If you want a real deal, then I recommend you go to the Airtronics web pages (www.airtronics.net) and look at their below cost sale on brand new CX2P FM systems for $75 or just the transmitters for only $40. That is a brand new FM radio with all the adjustments. It doesn't have the LCD digital display like most new radios but it does have all the adjustments.

http://www.airtronics.net/cx2p_sale.htm
  7. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

8. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

well I ended up getting the AM airtronics blazer sport
  9. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

there good radios. I have the sport and also the limited edition Blazer which is blue. I have not had any problems.
  10. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

now i just gotta wait for all my stuff to ship......:(
  11. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

well i got it yesterday, i havent used it yet becasue i have to put my 18t back together...hopefully tonight
  12. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

tested it out and it works great...im thinkin i need a mamba tho...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.