Alpha Jet

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Amazyah, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

2. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Thanx for that Russell!
    Haven't heard much from you lately (not that this is required)...designing some award winning cardmodels? hehheh
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Hey Phil,
    I wish!

I have been having a case of modeler's block!
    10,000 freebies and a 3 foot stack of models and I don't know which one to do first!

On top of that I have 6 or 7 half done models which I put in the freezer for one reason or another. (To borrow a quote from GB)

I think I have it just about sorted out though but I will let it be a little surprise for your "Post some pics" thread!

Hey, I was wondering, does your avatar have a fig leaf? :-D

4. thewoodengraver

No fig leaf...yet! (great idea!) but I do have one with a "thong" (SHRIEK) and many others...I will reveal them as my mood changes (frequently!)

You gotta surprise for us??? I'm so excited!!! (I better start animating that backflip!)
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I don't know if it will be worth a backflip or not but it is a genre I have not seen on this forum yet.

Thong! I shudder at the thought! Don't do it, he'll burn his cheeks and won't be able to sit for a week! (Not that I would know!)

Eeee Gads! Talk about taking a thread off subject! :rofl:
  6. thewoodengraver

I can only imagine what you have planned...
    As for the backflip, I owe it to you as promised from before (remember?) so here it is (I hope the animation shows here)
  7. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

It's there Phil!!!

Thank you!!!