All Things Pacific Rim

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
Oct 2, 2009
NW Indiana
armorman.deviantart.com
These were on my list, but Neptune beat me to them. He is currently re-texturing and decompiling them in Pepakura. He plans to follow with the Kaiju after these little babies are done. They will build to 36" tall.Jeager-2.jpg Jeager-2.jpg Jeager-1.jpg

Attachments

• Jeager-3.jpg
    Jeager-3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Jeager-4.jpg
    Jeager-4.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Jeager-5.jpg
    Jeager-5.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Jeager-6.jpg
    Jeager-6.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 199

paulhbell

Sep 23, 2009
Not watched the movie yet. But these look good. Would be interesting to see how they compare to paperreplica's optimus Prime.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
I enjoyed the movie. Though I came away confused as to just how much I liked it? Still the mechs were awesome so this is welcome news!

Uyraell

Mar 23, 2011
NZ
Taken as what it was, the movie was adequate, and enjoyable. I Liked it, though felt it was perhaps a little lacking in character depth and execution, in acting terms.
However, I have to confess: the Jaegers interested me greatly, and I was quick to hope that models of them would appear, preferably in paper.

I'm glad they have appeared, though that is itself a mixed blessing, because I find it next to impossible to access the models Neptune offers, because of the cloud-storage site he employs, despite my having jumped through the hoops and become a member of said site, and Logging-in, etc.

Still, I hope to have at least one of Neptune's Jaeger-Mech models one day.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.

vbsargent

Apr 16, 2008
MD, USA
Wow- I found it completely fun. Good writing, good concept, good execution. True it is no Citizen Kane, but it is not Robot Jocks either.