All sorts of goodness!

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by SpArKeY_STi, May 8, 2005.

1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

I dont have it just yet, but im about 85% sure im getting it, a 1989 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II. With spare engine, and fenders. Needs work (Stuff pluged in, installed, and emssions passing) but it will be grand. Deffiniatly getting it for drifting tho of course! :D Im so taking pics of the whole transformation and ill post them here.
  2. iGuy

iGuy Guest

You wanna Twin Turbo For it ? I got the JDM twin turbo for it lying around somewhere,... They are old n dirty but still work. Suppose to install em in my galant but i got in a wreck.
  3. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

If i get the car, then i will, depending on what your asking. Exactly what kit is it too?
  4. iGuy

iGuy Guest

Its the OEM JDM one that came with the Twin turbo edition.
    Lemme find the box and take pics if it
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ya, i should find out if i can get it or not by next week, wow... twin turbo. I will rule the streets. All i have here in CO as comp is Civs, Spyders, and a GN that will run about mid 9's :twisted: So i win, i win, i loose :roll: I cant WAIT! This project car will rock!
  6. iGuy

iGuy Guest

Just to bust you bubble,... I dun think these twin turbo will give you more speed. But they let you accelerate faster with less of a lag than a single turbo. Big turbo comes with big lag and then the huge boost. Two smaller turbos come with less boost each but same as big one total. but they give boost after anotehr when installed correctly that is i think you can let them boost at the same taime too.
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

O well, found out it has electrical problems i didnt know about, untill further re-view with my uncle. So im not going to get it, ill wait my time and get a FD maby :lol: :lol: :lol: