All my engravings

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by thewoodengraver, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Well...the ones I have pics of that is. There are 68 in all.
    Click HERE. Everything is machine tooled by hand. There is also a link on my signature.

I am retired, writing a book I can't seem to finish...all I need to finish are the illustrations...warmer days will help.

There's other silly stuff on other albums on the same website...feel free to look.
  2. Clashster

Clashster Member

Wow, Phil! That is some amazing work! Big Cat fan - loved the tigers and cheetah... scared cat.... Wow! beautiful work!!

3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Hands down ... the Celtic works are my favorite ... and the Gargoyle on the second page is wicked. I have a pair of claymores I gotta mount on the wall and just havent figured on how to go by it but a cross-swords rack with something like that would be the cats arse.
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Very cool work there, Phil!

If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Celtic1, the wolf.

All great works though!

5. ninja_doc

ninja_doc Member

Beautiful workmanship. I am truly awed by the celtic knots, they look flawless!
  6. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

That's some great work Phil. The variety of styles is fab. You're very versatile.

By the way, I'm just mounting my latest marquetry pic - I'll post a picture of it when it's finished.
  7. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Even though the picture looks really dark on the monitor at work...

Beautiful stuff!!! Where do you get the wood? I've always wanted to try that (with the Dremel of course. The Missus won't let me play with knives bigger than an exacto no more)
  8. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Yep, that pic is pretty dark...I wanted to show my " eagle-eye" at arrangement! lol

All wood works well ( except plywood), my favorite to engrave is clear-heart flat-grained Redwood.

And yes, I use a Dremel with a router attachment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.