All moved in...

abutt

The original CNE was cut into five pieces. They survived the move pretty well. Three or four buildings fell off but were rescued with minimum damage. The movers did a good job, having never moved a train layout before. They did the best they could.

Now I've got to figure what to do next. The movers set it up in one long line (I've got a huge basement here). It looks pretty cool in one line. Early concept is to leave it like that, well away from the wall, and run trackage around behind the layout with yard a stroage there. We'll see.

Got to attend to making the new house a "home" first...then on to hobbies. Will keep all advised advised with pics when we make some progress.

Glad to be back!:)

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Congratulations on your new house!

Glad to hear the railroad survived the trip... :thumb:

Andrew

ezdays

Out AZ way
Sounds like you got a lot of room to grow. Some of us down in the dry country kinda lose sight of what you lucky folks call a basement.:wave:We have owned nine houses in our married life and not one had a basement or more than crawl space for an attic.:cry:

Good luck and enjoy your new home.:thumb: :thumb:

Oh yeah, the last time we moved, it was about a full year before I had time to go back and do some work on my layout.:rolleyes: