All Members :) Gauge Member's Location Map!!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Jan 16, 2005.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Ed, I got the Nextel Cup races up :) 33,000 miles
  2. ausien

ausien Active Member

cool micky, I`m number 9. great to have a place to see where people are at.. have a good one..steve P.S. with my home town 16731.45 mls traveled:thumb:
  3. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

That's fun! We're going to have a lot of criss crossed lines with our membership!
  4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Neat idea, Mikey.

Ya, Val, you're less than two inches away at 1200X1600! :D :D :D
  5. N Gauger

If anyone notices.. I posted the gauge HO Boxcar tour on it too. There'a a NEXTEL CUP map too :) N car World Tour coming soon :) :)

If you scroll down on any map... You will get the total miles travelled.... The HO car logged over 8000 miles :eek: :eek: :eek:

The N Scale made over 10,000 :) :)
  6. N Gauger

Whoever is Number 12

12. Minneapolis (Hennepin), United States Of America

Pleas go in & enter your name... :) Go to the map vioew & scroll down to 12 & click on the pen with the "?" Thanks!!
  7. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Awwww geeeez! Guess who?! :oops: OK, My name is there now...but I noticed I'm not alone...#17 from Pickering Canada, sign in please! :)
  8. rcline

rcline Member

OK, I got mine put in and that makes us just under 30,000 miles!!!!
  9. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

This is a great idea!! This way we know where everyone is from, & how many miles we will have to travel to meet up. LOL :D

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Week Everyone :wave:
  10. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Definately don't need no "HUGE" cities. It took John Day and that's about as far from a huge city as you can get. :D :D :D :D
  11. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Well, I am in there, but the closest town is 280KM south of me, LOL.

The map does not go as far north as I am.
  12. ausien

ausien Active Member

Hey am I the only ausie on the gauge?. I`m getting lonly on this gauge map...hav e a good one..steve :D
  13. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Well, I added me, so I'm there (Lansing, NY, USA) but had a bit of trouble trying to get the proper zoom and map location so I could sort out all the different entries. It does work, though.
  14. neilmunck

neilmunck Member

poor little me. The only member on the eurasian continent at the moment!!

still it bumped the mileage up a bit :)
  15. N Gauger

Geeze - we've gone around the earth twice :) :)
  16. ausien

ausien Active Member

Has any one left any information about your location, ect in the travel note, eccept your name?. Iknow I have...have a good one..steve
  17. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

I posted a few photos to give an idea of what it's like here.
    Stop in if you're in the area.
  18. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Yes, I finally added some information about mine, but I haven't had time to go through avery/anybody else's yet. It would be great if everyone added something; but we'd never have the time to read them all. Have to be selective, I guess; or maybe a few each day.
  19. docsnavely

docsnavely Member

good to go! Number 37, and 1st from asia!!! whoo hoo!!:D :rolleyes:

20. grumbeast

grumbeast Member

Well I added me and took ausien's advice and added some notes about Dartmouth. Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon. This is a great idea, gives some spatial context this is online community!